OT: Grier on Fire

I caught the end of the Minnesota-Nebraska game after I got home from Davidson. I didn’t even recognize Grier with his Coolio haircut. What’s up with that? He was on fire though. He made two huge three’s in the last 5 minutes, and made his free throws to help ice it for the Gophers. He must have learned something at JuCo, because he didn’t have that shooting ability when he was here. Not even during warmups.

Minn-NU Boxscore

Just for the fun of it, although I know grier is playing the 2 now (He doesn’t want any of Plavich). Minnesota only had 7 assists as a team (charlotte 19). Grier didn’t give it up once.

TOT-FG  3-PT            REBOUNDS
                            FG-FGA FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF  TP  A TO BLK S MIN

15 Grier, Vincent… 4-10 3-4 6-8 2 6 8 2 17 0 5 0 1 40

Eddie Basden           7-12   0-1      3-4         2  4  6      2  17   5   3   0   2   32

Very strange: Grier went 3-4 from three point land and 1-6 inside the arc. I miss the kid though despite all the negatives he brought to the table.

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 12:42 PM [b] , and made his free throws. He must have learned something at JuCo, because he didn't have that shooting ability when he was here. Not even during warmups.

[/b]

Maybe Charlotte should find out why he can shoot now and couldn’t shoot here. There are some guys here who could use some help.