OT: Henry doing well on radio

I caught some of the game on the radio in RDU (620am). Henry doing a great job for the Bobcat radio team. Of course I am biased, but he sounds quicker and clearer than Adrian Branch on the tube.

I really don’t like the graphics on the C-SET broadcast. I sincerely hope they’re not planning on using the same for our b’casts.

agreed, graphics were poor. I guess they were trying something different. However, having the score/clock not all the way at the bottom looked silly. I watched most of the 2nd half…cant believe i watched an nba game. I think I was just curious of the network, team, and hungry for some bball.

With that being said, I think C-SET is very solid on the whole. I cant wait to see the numerous niner games on this station (FROM RALEIGH) this year. I miss my DirecTV system but this helps the loss (i moved to a house where a dish will not have good exposure to the sw sky).

[b]agreed, graphics were poor. I guess they were trying something different. However, having the score/clock not all the way at the bottom looked silly[/b]
I noticed that on one of their preseason games. Did you have a hard time reading the game clock also? When I saw it, it was just to small to read well.