OT: Problems in Memphis

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner+Dec 15 2004, 12:01 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (MKNiner @ Dec 15 2004, 12:01 PM)

haha, 6BC fans still so concerned about what goes on in Memphis. I wish we could say that we knew what is going on with your team, but news of “runts” doesn’t make it this far.

Maybe when I’m in town for xmas I’ll learn more. Whoops, nevermind, you guys can’t even get on the front page of your own sports section.

[b]MKNiner Posted: Dec 15 2004, 11:01 AM Careful with talk like that. We may end up with MissJ on here talking about how she was sniffing Cal's wife's crotc...I mean talking to Cal's wife and how he's not going anywhere and is the greatest thing in Memphis since Graceland [/b]
[b]sf49er Posted: Dec 14 2004, 05:46 PM Couldn't happen to a nicer, more mature bunch [/b]

Oh how nice of the 49ers to show there true colors. Well i geuss we will see how our Bowl games go…

Wait a minute you do not have a Football Team :stuck_out_tongue:

AND your not going to a BOWL GAME :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Well I guess you have to settle on womens soccer, and field hockey.

Wait a mainute you also suck at that

So besides Basketball what can you guys go right???

this is a basketball board dumbass. we talk basketball here. so i guess you should just run along since memphis obviously doesnt have a basketball team

[i]Originally posted by LXA-Tiger[/i]@Dec 15 2004, 07:07 PM [b]
[b]MKNiner Posted: Dec 15 2004, 11:01 AM Careful with talk like that. We may end up with MissJ on here talking about how she was sniffing Cal's wife's crotc...I mean talking to Cal's wife and how he's not going anywhere and is the greatest thing in Memphis since Graceland [/b]
[b]sf49er Posted: Dec 14 2004, 05:46 PM Couldn't happen to a nicer, more mature bunch [/b]

Oh how nice of the 49ers to show there true colors. Well i geuss we will see how our Bowl games go…

Wait a minute you do not have a Football Team :stuck_out_tongue:

AND your not going to a BOWL GAME :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Well I guess you have to settle on womens soccer, and field hockey.

Wait a mainute you also suck at that

So besides Basketball what can you guys go right??? [/b]

We don’t have football? Well no shit. I was wondering why I was the only one sitting in the stands at TransAmerica Field every Saturday afternoon.

You folks are all jokes. Pure message board fodder. Go back to your hysterical little board and verbally blow John Calipari until you’re all blue in the face.

And I’m glad your precious Memphis education taught you the proper usage of “your/you’re.” I wish I had a Memphis diploma… I’m almost out of toilet paper.

Fly away, Memphis fans. Fly, fly, fly…

Yes we have a basketball team and a decent arena

Last time I saw your arena was for my dumb a$$ brother-in law graduation

nice arena for a Div 1AA team

Have fun cheering for UNC or Duke on Saturday’s

or I geuss you can go race you cars on Sunday and drink your cheap beer

[i]Originally posted by LXA-Tiger[/i]@Dec 15 2004, 07:25 PM [b] Have fun cheering for UNC or Duke on Saturday's

or I geuss you can go race you cars on Sunday and drink your cheap beer [/b]

“Saturday’s”? “geuss”? If you’re trying to make yourself look like a hopeless dumbass, you’re doing a damn fine job of it.

And I’d rather drink cheap beer than Blue Moon. That shit sucks.

[i]Originally posted by LXA-Tiger[/i]@Dec 15 2004, 07:25 PM [b] Have fun cheering for UNC or Duke on Saturday's [/b]
you mean Saturdays? glad to see that horrible Memphis education is comming through for you

f****** idiots

This is great, Charlotte an Memphis fighting again. Brings a tear to my eye.

Memo to Memphis folks, LXA is not helping your cause. :lol:

[i]Originally posted by SCConway[/i]@Dec 15 2004, 05:20 PM [b] Oh come now MK...that was me...uh, I mean...Cal is going nowhere.

Wuz up 49er fellas. Longtime no talk.

How’s it hangin’ over here?

MK, I gave stammers your love. lol [/b]

Dang it SC you could have gotten here quicker. I had 2 hours in the pool of how long it’d be before the first Memphis fan posted here. :smiley:

As far as Stammers go, feel free to give him a baseball bat to the head, that will be a tangible show of my love. :lol:

SC posted on their board for tiger high fans to come over here…

I think he said something like “Memphis State will dominate the great
CUSA next year along with ECU, etc, etc, …”

other quotes “Cal is King” “next year we will be in a BCS bowl”, “Banks is the man” , “Ole Miss sucks” and other such words of wisdom.

[i]Originally posted by LXA-Tiger[/i]@Dec 15 2004, 07:22 PM [b] Yes we have a basketball team and a decent arena

Last time I saw your arena was for my dumb a$$ brother-in law graduation

nice arena for a Div 1AA team [/b]

Yeah,

Our team furrier sucks as well.

…and since I know you’ve spent the last 15 minutes asking yourself what a furrier is, I’ll clue you in. A furrier is one who prepares or deals in fur.

Yawn! Please call me when you guys get within 22 points of us in a game and average more than a few hundred in that barn you guys play in. Nice replay screen too. Is Iti still the next coming of Christ?

[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Dec 15 2004, 11:08 PM [b] Yawn! Please call me when you guys get within 22 points of us in a game and average more than a few hundred in that barn you guys play in. Nice replay screen too. Is Iti still the next coming of Christ? [/b]
Maybe you should worry about getting within 22 points of whoever your playing first. Is Banks?
[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking+Dec 15 2004, 11:13 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smoothieking @ Dec 15 2004, 11:13 PM)
[i]Originally posted by fsquid+Dec 15 2004, 11:16 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (fsquid @ Dec 15 2004, 11:16 PM)
Originally posted by Smoothieking@Dec 15 2004, 11:13 PM [b]

In this day of the internet, anyone can be anything online. Many of those on there are coming out of the woodwork and haven’t been over there since Cal kicked RIchmond off the team last year. History tells most true Tiger fans that Cal’s teams start slow and kick some tail towards the end.

Just try to get within 22 points of us.

Oh and you calling us “mid-major”?? Your league will have those great teams of Dusquene, St. Donaventure (or did they quit?), Dayton, and those Richmond Spiders (hey they are at least good for an upset every 10 years!).

[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 12:56 AM [b] Oh and you calling us "mid-major"?? Your league will have those great teams of Dusquene, St. Donaventure (or did they quit?), Dayton, and those Richmond Spiders (hey they are at least good for an upset every 10 years!). [/b]
I didn't call next year's C-USA a mid-major conference... but Andy Katz, Jay Bilas, and Dan Shulman did!
[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Dec 15 2004, 11:16 PM [b] Not concerned about our team, we always start slow. [/b]
fsquid,

You couldn’t be more wrong. In the 3 years prior to this one Memphis has been 7-2, 7-2, and 6-3 in their first 9 games. Quit coming up with excuses that you can’t back up.