OT: Sex Bomb

From the story:

Most bizarre among the plans was one for the development of an “aphrodisiac” chemical weapon that would make enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. Provoking widespread homosexual behaviour among troops would cause a “distasteful but completely non-lethal” blow to morale, the proposal says.

Sex Bomb Details

[i]Originally posted by HomeinHalton[/i]@Jan 14 2005, 09:50 AM [b] From the story:

Provoking widespread homosexual behaviour among troops would cause a “distasteful but completely non-lethal” blow to morale, the proposal says. [/b]

:o Sounds like a weapon of ass destruction to me. :ph34r:

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jan 14 2005, 09:57 AM [b] :o Sounds like a weapon of ass destruction to me. :ph34r: [/b]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nice.

clt thinks that bomb was tested in chapel hill.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan+Jan 14 2005, 09:57 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LutzFan @ Jan 14 2005, 09:57 AM)

I’m sure the ACLU would jump all over this if they ever made the bomb. :rolleyes:

Perhaps this Sex Bomb would do the “job” as well…

GEEZ! look at the mole on that guys face!

2nd one from the left is under suspicion for a tuck and tape. :blink:

That dude’s Mole is Jonathan Neely’s Growth’s 2nd cousin.

GO NINERS!!!

I swear I slept with the fat, pale one on the far left.

Hey Hoot. Did she live at Orchard Trace Apartments? :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by TheShowDawg[/i]@Jan 14 2005, 09:07 PM [b] Hey Hoot. Did she live at Orchard Trace Apartments? :D [/b]
I lived in that dump for 6 months too long at one point in my college life. The indoor basketball court was pretty sweet though, as was the office manager at the time. :)