Our 3pt % Against Dayton

What do you think it will be?

31-35%

If you wanted to get real complicated we could do one thread for 1st half and another for second, because we are a different team out of the locker room… I think we will end up with a team average around 35-40%. I’m going to have to ask Mr. Phaler to stop shooting threes. He is 2-18. He has only taken 3 2pt FG’s. And guess what… He made all three. Throw the scout sheet out the window Bobby and put him in front of the line!

If you wanted to get real complicated we could do one thread for 1st half and another for second, because we are a different team out of the locker room... I think we will end up with a team average around 35-40%. I'm going to have to ask Mr. Phaler to stop shooting threes. He is 2-18. He has only taken 3 2pt FG's. And guess what... He made all three. Throw the scout sheet out the window Bobby and put him in front of the line!
I concur. I also have to say, if this game comes down to a last second 3 point deficit with a chance to tie for us, can we please not give the ball to Bones?

Yeah. I know there will be a lot of Dayton fans making the trek down 77. And I know they will remember it and be loud to let everyone know they remember it. We need to be serious loud at this game.

On a side note. To the student secion: please bring back the “Stand up” chant. We need to be on our feet for a good chunk of this game.

Yeah. I know there will be a lot of Dayton fans making the trek down 77. And I know they will remember it and be loud to let everyone know they remember it. We need to be serious loud at this game.

On a side note. To the student secion: please bring back the “Stand up” chant. We need to be on our feet for a good chunk of this game.

Perhaps a “STAND UP” sign is in order. Im actually pretty siked about this game. Dayton, atleast this year, seems like a fun team to play. Their fans are so crazy about their team, it almost feels like a rivalry game already. Especially with that last hard fought loss. We need to win this game BAD. Lets show em we are crazy about our team too.:49ers:

What is [B]siked[/B]? :confused:

psyched ?

Haha no one predicted the right range, we shot 52% (11-21) (Lee hitting 7 of them DA & Carlos the other 4) from the arch (the reason there is one there is because I just voted for it :biggrin:)

Ha, ha. No offense Gill, but I thought this was a stupid poll until now. :lol:

[QUOTE=allie49er;211387]Ha, ha. No offense Gill, but I thought this was a stupid poll until now. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Maybe Gill should make more polls like this and everyone be pessimistic :biggrin:

I remember seeing this poll and wondering to myself, ‘Why is there an entire category for 56-60% but no possibility for 60% or higher?’

After the 1st half - when Charlotte was something like 8-11 from three - all I kept thinking was that Gill reverse jinxed us.

first half we were 10-13 (77%)

[QUOTE]TOTAL FG% - 1st Half: 14-23 60.9%, 2nd Half: 8-24 33.3%, Game: 46.8%
3-Pt. FG% - 1st Half: 10-13 76.9%, 2nd Half: 1-8 12.5%, Game: [B]52.4%[/B]
F Throw % - 1st Half: 12-15 80.0%, 2nd Half: 13-21 61.9%, Game: 69.4%[/QUOTE]

Hope the overall second half shooting doesn’t continue.