Our C-SET games announced

According to our pocket schedules available at businesses in teh Univ. City area, the following are the 49er games televised on C-SET this year…

12/8 - @ Davidson
1/8 - ECU
1/12 - @ UAB
1/22 - @ Marquette
1/29 - @ ECU
2/19 - @ Tulane
2/23 - Memphis

And…

1/23 - Lady 49ers vs. ECU

TF, did it say anything about the game @Cincy being on TV? It doesn’t show as being a TV game on the schedule at www.charlotte49ers.com, I was hoping it would at LEAST be on C-SET.

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 08:08 AM [b] TF, did it say anything about the game @Cincy being on TV? It doesn't show as being a TV game on the schedule at [url=http://charlotte49ers.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/ncch-m-baskbl-sched.html]www.charlotte49ers.com[/url], I was hoping it would at LEAST be on C-SET. [/b]
I believe the Bobcats have games the same night as "at Cinci" and "at Indiana". Didn't someone mention tape delay as a possibility?

Still, I can’t believe that not even ESPN+ would be carring these games live. We BEAT Cincy @Cincy last year and always give Indiana a game. THIS SUCKS!!!

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 01:32 PM [b] Still, I can't believe that not even ESPN+ would be carring these games live. We BEAT Cincy @Cincy last year and always give Indiana a game. THIS SUCKS!!! [/b]
I'm shocked by this as well. The Cincy game was an ESPN+ game last year.

I wonder if it might be on Fox Sports, Ohio?

I’m sure SOMEONE will be televising the Cincy game, even if it’s some local Cincinnati station.

Picasso’s, here I come!

UC has a new thing where they’ll be web casting all the Cincy games shown on Fox 19 locally in Cincy.

Our game is scheduled to be shown on their local station. You can purchase web casts for $6 for individual feeds.

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 09:04 AM [b] Our game is scheduled to be shown on their local station. You can purchase web casts for $6 for individual feeds. [/b]
That's pretty cool, but I think I'd rather go to Picasso's and spend that $6.00 on, um, beer.
[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 02:06 PM [b] That's pretty cool, but I think I'd rather go to Picasso's and spend that $6.00 on, um, beer. [/b]
I agree. However that's assuming it's on satellite.
[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 09:04 AM [b] UC has a new thing where they'll be web casting all the Cincy games shown on Fox 19 locally in Cincy.

Our game is scheduled to be shown on their local station. You can purchase web casts for $6 for individual feeds. [/b]

Do you have a link MK?

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 09:04 AM [b] UC has a new thing where they'll be web casting all the Cincy games shown on Fox 19 locally in Cincy.

Our game is scheduled to be shown on their local station. You can purchase web casts for $6 for individual feeds. [/b]

We have a huge screen and internet access in our training room here at work… :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 04:49 PM [b] Do you have a link MK? [/b]
[url=http://www.ucit.uc.edu/ucitnow/fall_04/f04_UCVision2.asp]Here you go.[/url]

why did we go with c-set we lose key games just becouse of the bobcats? can’t they put it on another channel? I hope there are no bobcats games on the same day as home games.

Thanks!

Their plan looks pretty cool. I’d pay a lot more than that $6 per game if Charlotte did something like that. What about you guys?

also, The games will be re-broadcasted the next day and/or throughout the week.

Indiana’s website shows the game on ESPN+ Link
Also I was looking at the Rudgers Website…according to them
"The Scarlet Knights open their 2004-05 season on Nov. 22 by traveling to the University of Charlotte before returning to meet Saint Mary’s (CA) in the home opener on Nov. 27" link

…Seems the rest of the world is beggining to catch on!

[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 01:03 PM [b] I hope there are no bobcats games on the same day as home games. [/b]
Why is that?
[i]Originally posted by niner007[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 01:40 PM [b] Indiana's website shows the game on ESPN+ [url=http://iuhoosiers.com/mensbasketball/schedule/]Link[/url] Also I was looking at the Rudgers Website.....according to them "The Scarlet Knights open their 2004-05 season on Nov. 22 by traveling to the University of Charlotte before returning to meet Saint Mary’s (CA) in the home opener on Nov. 27" [url=http://www.scarletknights.com/basketball-men/news/gamepr.asp?prID=2078]link[/url]

…Seems the rest of the world is beggining to catch on! [/b]

Indiana is listed as an ESPN Plus game on our schedule. Hopefully, C-SET will pick up the ESPN + games in addition to their own broadcasts.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Oct 21 2004, 08:48 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Oct 21 2004, 08:48 AM)