Overheard at Picasso's

When watchin the game tonight at Picasso’s, there were of course a whole bunch of Tarhole fans from the game befor. But one of their fans, wearing a Tarhole shirt goes “Man, you’d think its a final four game with this atmosphere!” You daaaaaamn right. B)

GO NINERS!!!

Big game to beat uab at their place most folks don’t realize how good their team and coach truly are.

Looks like Picasso’s may become the new official away game spot for Niner Nation!

Becoming? Dude, it’s been that way for years now. You must be a rookie to the area. Picassos has been the home of Niners as long as I was living in Charlotte.
-G-

[i]Originally posted by GMadness[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 12:01 AM [b] Becoming? Dude, it's been that way for years now. You must be a rookie to the area. Picassos has been the home of Niners as long as I was living in Charlotte. -G- [/b]
yeah i was thinking the same thing. Picassos is nothing new

There is absolutely no place I’d rather be. That place is awesome. Shove the Tarhole to their 2 corner TV’s and let us rock the place.

The atmosphere there is unbeatable.

I was referring to the Niner Nation students, we know you .NET guys have been rocking Picasso’s for years and we’re all pretty impressed with the pre-game and away game activities.

Niner Nation is new to picassos. I never came cause i just turned 21, as most others friends i know(i only have like 3). But i Fing loved being outside with 70% of the people wearing Niner Nation gear. plus, i spilt beer on the tablle tonight, i thought it was cool until i relized outside tables have holes in them and all the beer went all over my jeans. is ther anyway to save it before i put it in the wash?

No, but our good buddy Chuck spilled his beer through the table all over my feet…if it makes you feel any better.

I was at the E. Blvd Picasso’s when they switched the projection screen in the back room from the Tarhole game to our game. This chick looked at me and said “I can’t believe this sh*t!” I just said “Sorry, Picasso’s is a Niners bar, you have to go somewhere else.” They stayed and strained their eyes to the Holes on the little tv.

[i]Originally posted by brewcrew9[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 01:50 AM [b] I was at the E. Blvd Picasso's when they switched the projection screen in the back room from the Tarhole game to our game. This chick looked at me and said "I can't believe this sh*t!" I just said "Sorry, Picasso's is a Niners bar, you have to go somewhere else." They stayed and strained their eyes to the Holes on the little tv. [/b]
:lmao: :grin:

Yeah their were a few like that at University too. For my first Picasso’s game I was very surprised with the turnout, people packed inside and outside. Great showing by Niner Nation.

We own Picassos!!! Is their anyway the one on East can play the fight song before the game? That would make it the great bar ever.