Panthers Playoff Tickets

We applaud your commitment and thank you for your sacrifice.

I have seen only 1 game this season in it’s entirety and that was the Tampa Bay game that I had tickets to 3 weeks ago. This last game I didn’t even turn it on till 5 minutes left in the game. Turned it right back off and waited again till 2 minutes left. Too much stress for me, since I have been taught over the years to expect the Panthers to cough it up late.

I have seen only 1 game this season in it’s entirety and that was the Tampa Bay game that I had tickets to 3 weeks ago. This last game I didn’t even turn it on till 5 minutes left in the game. Turned it right back off and waited again till 2 minutes left. Too much stress for me, since I have been taught over the years to expect the Panthers to cough it up late.[/quote]

I attended the Redskins game and that turned out well. Then I had to watch the ATL game from Savannah and we lost. So I am not going to chance it.

clt sold his tickets to ja rule.

venni vetti vecci

THIS will be the biggest sporting event in Charlotte history. Period.[/quote]

At least the biggest that a Charlotte team has played in. Final Four was arguably bigger.

[size=2]The Arkansas-Duke final had a 21.6 TV rating. The game Sunday should double that. The FF4 was a major stepping stone for the city as it pertains to hosting big events but this game will have a bigger national spotlight. [font=Verdana]The NBA All-Star game in 2017 should trump it though.[/font][/size]

[size=2][font=Verdana]Sunday cannot get here fast enough.[/font][/size]

At least the biggest that a Charlotte team has played in. Final Four was arguably bigger.[/quote]

Love ya bro, but NO WAY.

I’d say the biggest sporting event in NC history. You could argue (Stanley Cup, Nascar, US Open Golf, NCAA final fours) but NFL is king.

At least the biggest that a Charlotte team has played in. Final Four was arguably bigger.[/quote]
Uh, didn’t the Panthers already play in a Super Bowl???

I think everyone is speaking towards events the city has hosted.

I think everyone is speaking towards events the city has hosted.[/quote]
In that case I agree

In that case I agree[/quote]

You guys clearly don’t recall The Great American Bash in 1985 at Memorial Stadium where Ric Flair defeated Nikita Koloff for the NWA Title and featured others such as the Ragin Bull, The Road Warriors, Magnum TA, Dusty Rhodes, The Minnesota Wrecking Crew and Superstar Billy Graham!

You guys clearly don’t recall The Great American Bash in 1985 at Memorial Stadium where Ric Flair defeated Nikita Koloff for the NWA Title and featured others such as the Ragin Bull, The Road Warriors, Magnum TA, Dusty Rhodes, The Minnesota Wrecking Crew and Superstar Billy Graham![/quote]

Was there! And yes that FELT like the biggest thing I’d seen in my young years ;D

You guys clearly don’t recall The Great American Bash in 1985 at Memorial Stadium where Ric Flair defeated Nikita Koloff for the NWA Title and featured others such as the Ragin Bull, The Road Warriors, Magnum TA, Dusty Rhodes, The Minnesota Wrecking Crew and Superstar Billy Graham![/quote]

Was there! And yes that FELT like the biggest thing I’d seen in my young years ;D[/quote]

I was there too! What a time!

I will be there. Got tickets for $210 after stub hub fees in section 537. Really thought I’d have to spend at least $250 for tickets. I’m sure the opponent being Arizona and not Greenbay helped, along with the cold and maybe fans spending their money already on last weeks game.

clt says ja rule hates snow.

I have three tickets for sale. They are singles located in different sections within the upper deck. PM me if you are interested.

I still have on upper level ticket available. First row. $225 OBO.

If anyone has 2 together, my budget is $400. Let me know! Just email tfutch1@gmail.com