Panthers Road Trip

I got a cheap flight, cheap ticket, car, & cheap hotel.
I have to drive to Raleight though, fly to Philly, & then drive to NYC.
Does anyone know the best, really best nightlife in NYC on a Sat. night?

And Go Panthers!

Does anyone know the best, really best nightlife in NYC on a Sat. night?
Does anyone know the absolute hottest girl on campus?

:grin:

I’m driving to Raleigh, flying to Philly, driving to Atlantic City, let’s go roulette, going to the Islanders-Hurricanes hockey game on Sat. night, party in Manhattan after the Sat. night game, the Panthers-Giants playoff game on Sun., & then back to Philly.
I tried to see if Niner Athletics were in town. The Girl’s B-Ball teams plays Fri. at Temple in Philly & Sun. at Fordham in NYC. It’s too bad one of those games couldn’t have been Sat. afternoon, & I could have made a sports triple-header.

Skip the hockey game and spend the evening at Scores. :thumbsup:

I was planning on going out after the hockey game. What kind of a club is Scores?

Go 'skins!!!

Scores in Vegas is a strip club.

I was planning on going out after the hockey game. What kind of a club is Scores?

I was joking (kind of…I’d go if you’re not with your family) but Scores is one of the most popular strip clubs in the country. The one in NY is pretty legendary and a hot spot for a lot of celebs/pro athletes. Though, most get taken in directly to the VIP rooms to play with the “funny money.”

I wouldn’t know what to do at such an immoral place seeing as how I ran for office in the past, & I’m supposed to be a good boy.