Carolina Panthers 2021

Well, this got the ESPN 730 “Afternoon Rush” discussion off of Hubert Davis pretty quickly!

I actually like this trade. They did not give up very much and get a young QB to take a chance on taking the next step. Now they can draft a tackle at #8.

3 Likes

Carolina Panthers Carolina Panthers: Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina South Carolina
I’ve been projecting a quarterback to this spot for quite some time, but that will obviously no longer be the case in the wake of the Sam Darnold trade. Go here for the Sam Darnold Trade Grades. Instead, the Panthers can focus on further upgrading their poor defense.

Jaycee Horn is a fast, fluid athlete. Team sources have told Charlie Campbell that Horn is a better prospect than his teammate, Israel Mukuamu.

Pick

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

Rashawn Slater

Rashawn Slater

Northwestern · OT

I could see this coming down to a decision between drafting a cornerback or offensive lineman. The Panthers go with the latter in this scenario.

They didn’t give up much. It could work out. His stats at Jets don’t mean much give the shit he was surrounded by.

Guess I’ll be keeping up with Bridgewater since he is now a member of the other NFL team I follow in addition to the Panthers:

The entire Bridgewater contract and handling was so bush league… Hurney hurt us one more time out the door… can’t believe Richardson even brought him back the second time… what an idiot…

Boo. A NFL field in Charlotte should be grass.

3 Likes

I like football on real grass in fact I think Charlotte should play football on grass. Considering Tepper wants to host more games at BOA artificial turf will hold up better.

Fans still watched in record numbers on TV and online. According to the NFL, the total number of viewers increased 35% to 55 million over 2019. That figure includes combined streaming audiences as well as TV coverage on ABC, ESPN and NFL Network.

Recommended

On TV alone, combined broadcast audiences totaled 15.6 million people the first night, 8.2 million for the second and 4.2 million for the third. The NFL Draft airs in prime time the first two days, consisting of the first round on Thursday, rounds two and three on Friday and rounds four through seven on Saturday afternoon.

By comparison, last weekend’s nationally televised NBA games attracted between 1 million and 2 million viewers each. The NASCAR Cup series race and final round PGA Tour broadcasts were [watched by 4.7 million people and 2.2 million]

Turf is cheap and tacky for a pro football field in this climate

3 Likes

They are preparing to put the dome in place. :grin:

1 Like

I believe studies are in process now to get the stadium covered. No evidence, just a gut feeling based on how Tepper operates.

Tepper should just wait for global warming to increase our local winter temperatures to super bowl standards. Nah, a billionaire wants something new snd shiny, with his name all over it. Hopefully, the stadium stays DOWNtown where it belongs

1 Like

Been almost a year since Charlotte Pipe and Foundry announced its intention to relocate its Charlotte facility to Stanly County, thus opening up a prime site for a new stadium:

If new stadium I hope old is demolished. Nothing worse than a bunch of empty shit with new shit nearby. Case in point, Wal-Mart.

Good lord.