Parking for games

I haven’t seen anything on the board,maybe i’ve missed it,but as someone who usually drives to the games and parks there…WHAT THE F*CK? Last year we used to park across the road from Halton,usually not too bad getting in and out. This year,we keep being forced into the covered lot,and I swear,its been taking,like an hour just to get out of the deck.At the ECU game,I think,which wasn’t exactly a full house…we didn’t even move for like 45 minutes,i’m not exaggerating!Who the hell is in charge of this mess? The people working the flashlights in the deck seem totally clueless!I’ve been to a thousand pro games with 60,000 fans and gotten out much quicker!I swear,i’ve gotten so mad that if I wasn’t a fan…i’d just say “screw it i’m never putting myself thru this again” Has anyone else experienced this,or where’s the secret place nearby to park and be able to get out within the same day?

Quite easy: Contribute just $49 to the Foundation, get really beneficial parking pass and get in/out within seconds. You can leave a sold out game and be on the interstate before Lutz even takes the mic for the post game comments. :slight_smile:

Hey Lucky

Try entering campus on Mary Alexander and then parking in the lots near the old track…we’ve done that all year and haven’t really experienced any problems and can usually get out of campus in at least 15 minutes… plus they now have a walkway that leads right up to Halton! :slight_smile:

The deck is excellent to use to get to the game, but awful after the game. I don’t have time on week nights to sit in that deck for 45 minutes. I’ve tried 3 different spots:

-Hunt Village
-Martin Village
-Phase V apartments (I think that’s Oak and Maple?)

You could park in the residential lots near Hunt village and Holshouser. It would be a walk, but at least you could get out. Or you could use the lot accross cameron blvd from squires hall. Those are not the closest options but I am pretty sure they will not be crowded with game traffic.

I would suggest what the other guys said though. The one by the old track is pretty close and thats your best bet if theres room.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 06:58 PM [b] Quite easy: Contribute just $49 to the Foundation, get really beneficial parking pass and get in/out within seconds. You can leave a sold out game and be on the interstate before Lutz even takes the mic for the post game comments. :) [/b]
Clarification: You can leave at the final horn and be at the rest area on North 85 listening to Lutz as the signal fades away. :D