Pay To Play

BCS Schools can afford to pay. Whereas we’re a broke-a55 school.

http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/boys-basketball/post/_/id/2683/pay-for-play

http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/boys-basketball/post/_/id/2103/recruit-x-talks-after-hours-of-college-visits

Taking recruits to the bar & back to the room for some female visitation.

From comments, someone has it down to 1 of 6 people based on only two 3 player visits in the Top 25.
THERE ARE ONLY 2 TOP-25 SCHOOLS THAT GAVE OFFICIAL VISITS TO THREE PLAYERS ON THE SAME DATE

Kentucky- October 15th- Dajuan Coleman, Willie Cauley, Archie Goodwin
Florida- October 1st- Alex Poythress, Jarnell Stokes, Brice Johnson

i searched through every top 25 school on either of the major rankings, went to their recruiting pages, and looked at their visit records. One of those six recruits listed is most definitely Recruit X

growing up in Fayetteville North Carolina it was no secret that this has been common practice at UNC for a long time.

I wonder what Roy thinks of this poster?

One poster lists a bunch of schools who whore out girls, & we’re listed? :’(
DC Assault, wasn’t that the asst. that left us for K St, & took our Beasley?

I can tell you for a fact where this has happened before from places i took recruiting visits and places some of my AAU teammates,guys i work out with, took visits too (D.C Assult,Team Maryland,Executive 3 95-97)

Duke,UNC,Maryland,UConn,USC,UCLA,West Virgina,Va Tech,St Johns,UNC Charlotte,Pitt,Cuse,Temple,Utah,Stanford,Harvard,BC,Memphis,Arizona,FSU,Miami,Florida. None of this was set up by the coach’s though. They tell the players that are you’re host to make sure they have a good time and keep…

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:4, topic:26272”]One poster lists a bunch of schools who whore out girls, & we’re listed? :’(
DC Assault, wasn’t that the asst. that left us for K St, & took our Beasley?

I can tell you for a fact where this has happened before from places i took recruiting visits and places some of my AAU teammates,guys i work out with, took visits too (D.C Assult,Team Maryland,Executive 3 95-97)

Duke,UNC,Maryland,UConn,USC,UCLA,West Virgina,Va Tech,St Johns,UNC Charlotte,Pitt,Cuse,Temple,Utah,Stanford,Harvard,BC,Memphis,Arizona,FSU,Miami,Florida. None of this was set up by the coach’s though. They tell the players that are you’re host to make sure they have a good time and keep…[/quote]

That’s some good company. I say high five!