Pearl Harbor Day Scoreboard

CONFERENCE

MEMPHIS 51
Pittsburgh 70

Memphis is now 5-3. The avg. RPI of the teams they’ve beaten is 188. The combined margin of loss in their 3 losses to Top 25 teams is 57.

EAST CAROLINA 72
Western Carolina 77 OT

Spring Hill 60
SOUTHERN MISS 76

South Dakota State 60
MARQUETTE 76

Wisconsin-Milwaukee 57
SAINT LOUIS 47

Saint Louis is now 1-5, and 0-4 at home. Next up: at Gonzaga.

NON-CONFERENCE

Delta State 68
GEORGIA STATE 88

ALABAMA 72
Alabama State 54

ATLANTIC 10

ST. BONAVENTURE 55
West Virginia 70

Fairfield 51
ST. JOSEPH’S 59

Wyoming 57
DAYTON 62

[b]EAST CAROLINA 72 Western Carolina 77 OT[/b]

Man, they’re terrible this year.

For some reason I get the feeling when we play them in Greenville they will be not so terrible. I am actually amazed Memphis finished the game. Half the team was in foul trouble with like 3 or more fouls in the 1st half.

[b]For some reason I get the feeling when we play them in Greenville they will be not so terrible. [/b]

That goes for the Billikens when we travel to St. Louis too. We just can lose to them there again this year, can we? :frowning:

Good thing ECU is getting to play all those in-state schools that they long for…NCSU, Gardner Webb, and now Western Carolina. They may not only have the worst D-1 FB program in the state but also the worst D1 BB program. Funny as hell to because not so long ago their fans were writing the Observer claiming EVERYBODY was scared to play them :lmao:

I would like to make amotion to exclude Alabama from all future scoreboard posts. Every time I see that name I get depressed again.

I’m just about to give up on Memphis this season. So much talent, so many injuries, etc.

I am at a loss to explain Saint Louis. :o If we don’t beat them in Savvis this season, we never will.

East Carolina doesn’t surprise me. Young team with only four returnees is going to take its lumps, especially on the road. At least the score was closer than the Gardner-Webb game.

Travis Diener did play for Marquette last night, but didn’t have his typical game. Only 8 points (2 treys and 2 FTs) in 28 minutes.

Louisville played an exhibition against Lindsey Wilson College and came away a 78-48 winner. I thought it was funny/odd that the Observer reported that score as if were a regular season game! :rolleyes:

Just looking over the Saint Louis schedule and see they are playing Dayton on the 18th. I thought there weren’t to be any A-10 matchups with Charlotte and SLU this year? Otherwise, why aren’t we playing George Washington and Rhode Island this season? Hmmm…