Pepsi Sponsorship at Halton

I just got back from watching WBB beat Furman 89-53. I noticed that the Pepsi sponsorship is gone from the overhead scoreboard and replaced with a “Wear Green on Gameday”/crossed picks/C-49ers pick logo.

<3 Pepsi for ever sponsoring us (despite their subpar products), but if it is ending, PLEASE let us get sponsored by Dr. Pepper.

I thought our Pepsi sponsorship was because of Dale Halton. Isn’t/wasn’t she a big-wig at Pepsi?

Yes, she WAS.

Former Pres/CEO of Pepsi Bottling Co. in Charlotte.

Could you only still get Pepsi stuff only; if so, it might just be that particular advertising space. We do have a football promo coming up with Coke.

I have heard that Coke will at least be a sponsor on the football scoreboard. Heard this at my work from some Coke regional/area/state manager/president or something or other. This was back when the NFL was still locked out. He said Coke turned down the Panthers scoreboard sponsorship for that season because they didn’t know if they’d play at the time. Then he said that they were sponsoring Charlotte 49ers football scoreboard (at least partially) because for one, it was much, much cheaper and two, they liked getting in on something new.

Godd to hear. I haven’t seen much since we announced our deal with Coke.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=205006731

It’s Pepsi still in the concession stands and at the 49er Club halftime hospitality room.

It’s Pepsi still in the concession stands and at the 49er Club halftime hospitality room.[/quote]
I remember being told that it was one of the conditions for the donation from Halton that Pepsi be the only soda sold in the arena. That and no alcohol sales.

It’s Pepsi still in the concession stands and at the 49er Club halftime hospitality room.[/quote]
I remember being told that it was one of the conditions for the donation from Halton that Pepsi be the only soda sold in the arena. That and no alcohol sales.[/quote]

No alcohol sells on NC state U campuses is a law, the other stuff could be true though.

I remember being told that it was one of the conditions for the donation from Halton that Pepsi be the only soda sold in the arena. That and no alcohol sales.
[/quote]

I’ve been told that Bonnie Cone’s favorite grandson was once badly injured in a footbal game which is why UNC Charlotte will never have football…oh, wait a minute…

The bold is based on NC law.

It’s FLAT Pepsi products and STALE chips at the 49er Club halftime hospitality room.[/quote]

FTFY

A lot of Pepsi hating. “Born in the Carolinas”. That other stuff…ATL.

We should drop Coke and Pepsi like they’re hot. This is the local bottler of choice:

McColl-Richardson Field at SUNDROP Stadium!

We should drop Coke and Pepsi like they’re hot. This is the local bottler of choice:

McColl-Richardson Field at SUNDROP Stadium![/quote]

The only thing people in gaston county love more than Chapel Hill is SUNDROP!

Pepsi Cola! Born in my town of New Bern, invented just about 3 blocks away from where I’m sitting right now!

McColl-Richardson Field at SUNDROP Stadium![/quote]

The only thing people in gaston county love more than Chapel Hill is SUNDROP![/quote]

HEY! HEY! HEY! Don’t dare attempt to besmirch the Golden Elixir of Life by associating it with THAT PLACE! There is no connection between Sundrop and Chapel Hell!

Seconded!