Pepsi vs Coca Cola

Pepsi tastes like flat Coke to me, so I vote for Coke.

Remember the Memphis game some years back when they had the pep band wear Pepsi t-shirts that were blue???

RC is a classic, with nice crisp taste and only 59cents for a 20 oz.

People that love America & their mother love Coke.
LOL. Just kidding.
But seriously. Coke Rules!

Wow… 4 votes for home brew. Do people really make home brewed cola? How does one do that? I’d like to try my hand at it if its not too hard.

The same way they do in India… full of pesticides!

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;187387]Coke Rules![/QUOTE]

For the first time in NNN history, I am in agreement with Stonecoldken

[QUOTE=49or bust;187388]Wow… 4 votes for home brew. Do people really make home brewed cola? How does one do that? I’d like to try my hand at it if its not too hard.[/QUOTE]

When I was a kid, my dad had a home brewing hobby. You can get the recipes from the same home brew stores and you use the same equipment. One time I made a batch of root beer and it rocked. The flip side was that it was a few cases of delicious soda that took weeks to brew and bottle.

SUNDROP! The taste born in Gaston County baby!

For all you home brewers…

[URL=http://azandi.wordpress.com/2006/07/28/first-genuine-esque-homebrew-coke-developed-make-your-own/]http://azandi.wordpress.com/2006/07/28/first-genuine-esque-homebrew-coke-developed-make-your-own/[/URL]

I hate all Coke, except fountain Coke. 2 Liter Cokes suck, and the stuff in a can is so thick it’s like drinking maple syrup.

However, Coke out of a fountain is awesome for some damn reason.

Conversely, Sun Drop kicks major ass in every form EXCEPT fountains. Don’t ask me why.

So I had this dilema again today.

Usually, places only offer Coca Cola or Pepsi… this place offered both!

Don’t forget Cheerwine!

Is cheerwine really a coke style drink though? its in its own catergory

Is cheerwine really a coke style drink though? its in its own catergory
No its not. It's a soda, just like all the rest.

Coke rules
Pepsi drools

tintin

SUNDROP! The taste born in Gaston County baby!

oh my god, i’d kill for a diet sundrop right now. i love sun drop. during the summer, i’ll have it shipped from NC to where ever i am.

Halton Arena was named for the former president and CEO of a Pepsi bottling company located in Charlotte. If you visit the lower level of the library on campus you will find a "shrine" to Pepsi...
The Pepsi shrine in the library (which is, by the way, a "no talk" zone or something equally exciting), is actually quite interesting. It's worth a visit as is, you know, every other part of the library.

And, while a soda, Cheerwine is in its own category because if Cheerwine had been part of the poll, I wouldn’t have even looked at the other contestents.

And, while a soda, Cheerwine is in its own category because if Cheerwine had been part of the poll, I wouldn't have even looked at the other contestents.
I don't know. I think you are looking at this the wrong way. It looks like you feel the same way about Cheerwine that I do about Dr. Pepper, but that doesn't mean it is in it's own category. It's just a soda with a different type of flavor. Iono... whatever. Alls I know is Dr. Pepper kicks every other soda's ass.:headbang:

[QUOTE=49or bust;228462]I don’t know. I think you are looking at this the wrong way. It looks like you feel the same way about Cheerwine that I do about Dr. Pepper, but that doesn’t mean it is in it’s own category. It’s just a soda with a different type of flavor. Iono… whatever. Alls I know is Dr. Pepper kicks every other soda’s ass.:headbang:[/QUOTE]

Go home yankee!

I like Coke but I don’t dare say that in Halton Arena.