Petition to get Moss control over the recruiting stickies

Or at least remove the existing one for 2010 and let him start his own.

He is all over our recruits and has expressed interest in maintaining those threads, they were very useful when blh updated them regularly.

I second and third this motion.

This is a no-brainer. Why this wasn’t already done is beyond me.

I

moss2k, if he wanted to, would make a terrific recruiting board mod/sticky ombudsman.

Signed.

As much time as he spends looking at recruits, I would venture to say he is overly qualified :wink:

I approve this motion. :smiley:

As much time as he spends looking at recruits, I would venture to say he is overly qualified [img alt=;)]http://ninernation.net/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/wink.gif[/img]

oh snap, the Mrs. has graced NN.N with her presence

You and andrew_UofC GOT MARRIED!?

You and andrew_UofC GOT MARRIED!?[/quote]

ass. I will ban you from recruiting threads!

Let’s make it happen. Aye!

I would like to say that moss would be an excellent candidate for this position. His dedication is unmatched, and his will to succeed is commendable.

Give moss the job, and he will not let you down.

moss the recruiting czar!

Has this happened yet? The people demand action!

Moss reeled in a Kiwi chick to be a Niner? That’s NNN HOF material. Forget just the recruiting forum.

[quote=“Normmm, post:16, topic:23314”]Moss reeled in a Kiwi chick to be a Niner? That’s NNN HOF material. Forget just the recruiting forum.[/quote]pics?

[quote=“J Felt, post:13, topic:23314”]I would like to say that moss would be an excellent candidate for this position. His dedication is unmatched, and his will to succeed is commendable.

Give moss the job, and he will not let you down.[/quote]

And give him the POWER to delete all the crap junking up the threads. It’s for recruiting. Not cheese. :o

Seriously! Keep the junk out of those threads.

[quote=“LeftyNiner, post:18, topic:23314”][quote=“J Felt, post:13, topic:23314”]I would like to say that moss would be an excellent candidate for this position. His dedication is unmatched, and his will to succeed is commendable.

Give moss the job, and he will not let you down.[/quote]

And give him the POWER to delete all the crap junking up the threads. It’s for recruiting. Not cheese. :o

Seriously! Keep the junk out of those threads.[/quote]
Is this a forum or a news site?

It is a forum, but it is also the place to get Niner news…I am on Lefty’s side on this one, some of the discussions are absurd, give moss the ability to keep those threads on topic.
He is the man for the job, moss for supreme overlord of the recruiting forum!