Pfeiffer Pre-Game

Anyone planning on heading to Pics? I havent been to Pics in a long time, thought i’d head over there pre-game, and probably after game.

I’m down for some post-game Pics action.

I’m ready for the first game. I just bought my first set of season tickets and got four others to get them with me. I am now in the 49er club as well. Feels good. GO NINERS!!

My other half is out of town… so I’ll stop by Pic’s for a beer, probably before and after.

If I can get off work at a decent time, I’ll swing by pre-game for a quick dinner and a drink or 2.

Post-Game at Pics works for me.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;356683]Anyone planning on heading to Pics? I havent been to Pics in a long time, thought i’d head over there pre-game, and probably after game.[/QUOTE]

I can be there if thats were everyone is going…or I can go there by myself…

I’ll def see you chaps there!

I should have some arm candy as well

I can post another thread, but due to the alumni event here (in raleigh) i have 2 tickets for whoever needs, or wants them…just im me and i will have them at will call…

POST GAME PARCHAY

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;356868]I can be there if thats were everyone is going…or I can go there by myself…[/QUOTE]
? Does that mean you’re going? Or does that mean you’re going by yourself?

Who is planning on dropping by Pic’s before the game?

[QUOTE=Chipper;357116]? Does that mean you’re going? Or does that mean you’re going by yourself?[/QUOTE]

I will be at Picasso’s before the game.

Who is planning on dropping by Pic's before the game?

Everyone. Come on out

Bump!! I should be at Pics before 5.

I’ll be there around 5:15.

k, i’ll go head and leave earlier then.