Pfeiffer Ticket Request Period

Git 'em while they’re hot. The site is up and working.

YES they are give credit to the ticket office they got this fixed fast not if only they could get the company to fix their problem so the emails they send us to the right schools website

Wow, I just realized I never got my points for Niner Nation Gold. At least I noticed this before regular season.

SWEET!!! i got FRONT row right behind the NINERS bench!!! WOOO HOOO!!!
:smiley: :lol: B) :thumbsup: :bball: :santa: :toast: :popcorn: :clap: :headbang:

damn i wish i could be in CLT for more games. I’m probably only gonna be able to make 4-5 this year (with an additional one at WFU and possibly at Richmond), and i’m only 2hrs away :confused:

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Oct 31 2005, 04:45 PM [b]SWEET!!!! i got FRONT row right behind the NINERS bench!!! WOOO HOOO!!! :D :lol: B) :thumbsup: :bball: :santa: :toast: :popcorn: :clap: :headbang:[/b]
Hate! That's what I feel towards you! :fastgun: :drool:

Section 105, Row A, Seat 3! :slight_smile: Anybody near me?

Section 105 Row D seat 9

[i]Originally posted by Ninertread[/i]@Oct 31 2005, 05:54 PM [b] Section 105 Row D seat 9 [/b]
heh, i am 2 seats away

section 105, row d, seat 11

[b]heh, i am 2 seats away

section 105, row d, seat 11[/b]

Nice

[i]Originally posted by gotLutz[/i]@Oct 31 2005, 05:49 PM [b] Section 105, Row A, Seat 3! :) Anybody near me? [/b]
not too far down from u man. seats 10 and 11 on A in 105 B)

Seems to be working fine now, good quick fix by the ticket office.

I would be interested in hearing how many reserve tickets were requested. I had heard that there were over 1,000 people with at least one point, how many of those people actually knew about the site and how to use the system is another story…

I hope the ticket office is planning for a bunch of questions when people come to get Pfeiffer tickets and want to know why they didn’t get to use their points. A nice little handout with every ticket they give to students would be a nice way to let people know how to use the system.

Student Ticket Lvl-1 Sec-105 Row-A Seat-16

I still need to get niner nation gold :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by jcmcbeth[/i]@Oct 31 2005, 07:31 PM [b] Student Ticket Lvl-1 Sec-105 Row-A Seat-16

I still need to get niner nation gold :smiley: [/b]

just a few seats down from me.

GET HYPE

GO NINERS