[PIC] Niner Nation 2006

Hey Guys,

Presenting to you the Top 25 Niner Nation members of the 2005 - 2006 Season.

Well, 15 of them anyway.

[URL=http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/NinerNation2006.jpg.jpg-binhex.hqx?a=downloadFile&user=marcushe&path=.Pictures/NinerNation2006.jpg]Download in high resolution[/URL]

:cool:

since the top 25 only has 15 members can i join?

[QUOTE=beasley25;171229]since the top 25 only has 15 members can i join?[/QUOTE]
I know of a few that post on here that were just too lazy to walk down on the floor…but I think you should join the top 25. :smile:

Hey Guys,
 Presenting to you the Top 25 Niner Nation members of the 2005 - 2006 Season.

Well, 15 of them anyway.

Download in high resolution

:cool:

Scrappy looks as excited as usual…

haha indeed

[QUOTE=J Felt;171241]Scrappy looks as excited as usual…[/QUOTE]
Is Scrappy on the far left?

Is Scrappy on the far left?

I’m not one to give aay the identities of people on this board.

On a related note…there are not enough girls in the top 25. Way too much dude in that picture.

yes he is C49er

[QUOTE=J Felt;171245]I’m not one to give aay the identities of people on this board.

On a related note…there are not enough girls in the top 25. Way too much dude in that picture.[/QUOTE]
My bad…I didn’t know Scrappy was a board person :cool:

[QUOTE=J Felt;171245]On a related note…there are not enough girls in the top 25.[/QUOTE]
…and she’s taken, go figure

any chick with a passion for college bball is hot.

[QUOTE=Anborn;171251]any chick with a passion for college bball is hot.[/QUOTE]

Does dancing for UNCA qualify as passion for college bball? :wink:

any chick with a passion for college bball is hot.

you’re kidding, right?

Bulldog Diva, anyone?

Who’s the dorky one, fourth from the right.

JK JFelt!:tongue:

Nice picture, I vote that the t-shirt making company pick a shade of green to be Charlotte’s official green and stick with it. Every different shirt is a different shade, and none match the color on the logo on the court, go figure.

[QUOTE=CMack124;171258]Nice picture, I vote that the t-shirt making company pick a shade of green to be Charlotte’s official green and stick with it. Even different shirt is a different shade, and none match the color on the logo on the court, go figure.[/QUOTE]

I like Nikki rockin the old school Niner Nation shirt.

She is a true fan.

Nice picture, I vote that the t-shirt making company pick a shade of green to be Charlotte's official green and stick with it. Every different shirt is a different shade, and none match the color on the logo on the court, go figure.
Yea, I don't like all the different shades of green. UNC has one color of blue.

definitely not the same shade of blue. its less noticeable but definitely not the same color. nice try marcus,

definitely not the same shade of blue. its less noticeable but definitely not the same color. nice try marcus,

What’s your deal man?

Yea, have fun at CPCC next year.

you can hardly tell the difference in those UNC-CH shirts, the girl in the front’s is a little bit lighter, but the rest of the crowd looks mostly similar, unless you are counting the wigs…