[PIC] Niner Nation 2006

[IMG]http://www.peytonsphotoworks.com/galleries/Basketball/unc_2004/uk/image/%21fans-20041204-6749.jpg[/IMG]

definitely not the same shade of blue. its less noticeable but definitely not the same color. nice try marcus,

that looks pretty uniform to me…some of the shirts may be a tad faded…its a huge improvement over our 40 diff. shades of green though.

and marcus and dax, both of you need to chillax.

well jason go on their sports website and look at all their gear. they have like a lot of differently colors to be honest i wasn’t trying to start something.

well, you did, jerk.

and its Kansas that did the uniform blue. Virginia Tech has a standard Orange and Maroon too.

Enough bitching. Go to bed you two.

maybe but this is fun. got lutz what nationality are you?

[QUOTE=J Felt;171253]you’re kidding, right?

Bulldog Diva, anyone?[/QUOTE]

bd diva doesn’t actually have passion for college bball… shes only a “dancer/cheerleader” cause she thinks it will help her get some. :frowning: it’s not.

she got laid by a skinny black dude who can’t none no where else

[QUOTE=CMack124;171258]Nice picture, I vote that the t-shirt making company pick a shade of green to be Charlotte’s official green and stick with it. Every different shirt is a different shade, and none match the color on the logo on the court, go figure.[/QUOTE]

Hell, the green on the court doesn’t match the green on the uniforms…