Picasso's - Lake Norman for Davidson pregame

Picasso’s - Lake Norman is located at Shops on the Green off exit 28. Stop by for pregame and postgame.

Free shuttle and 49er specials.

Don was at the pregame and he and Judy welcomed everyone out there. Make it your first, second or last stop or start early and get there in the afternoon.

http://www.lknfun.com/events.aspx?I=28443

20930 Torrence Chapel Rd Cornelius, NC 28031
Map: Click Here
Phone: (704) 895-5114
Email: Click Here
Hours: Mon-Sat 11 am - 2 am

[quote=“LeftyNiner, post:1, topic:24492”]Picasso’s - Lake Norman is located at Shops on the Green off exit 28. Stop by for pregame and postgame.

Free shuttle and 49er specials.

Don was at the pregame and he and Judy welcomed everyone out there. Make it your first, second or last stop or start early and get there in the afternoon.

http://www.lknfun.com/events.aspx?I=28443

20930 Torrence Chapel Rd Cornelius, NC 28031
Map: Click Here
Phone: (704) 895-5114
Email: Click Here
Hours: Mon-Sat 11 am - 2 am[/quote]

I saw this in the email - I think the question is do we want to march across their campus or not?

Any way the shuttle can drop us off on the other side of campus? We can just wait as the group ammasses…

You do realize they’re reading the board so you won’t fool them if you post it here.

Pics is about 1 mile from my place so the free shuttle is very appealing. Anyone know how early it will be running? I will likely go to both if the shuttle leaves early enough.

What was that? We can all crash at your place after the game?

Yes! Please come to Picassos LKN pre or post game but def post game. I just booked my good friend there for live music. If you like 80’s/90’s rock, you will enjoy him…Now back talking about the game. GO NINERS!!!

[quote=“Edge9er, post:7, topic:24492”]Yes! Please come to Picassos LKN pre or post game but def post game. I just booked my good friend there for live music. If you like 80’s/90’s rock, you will enjoy him…Now back talking about the game. GO NINERS!!![/quote]Patrick?

yea. Patrick is there form 9 to 12ish

I talked to Picassos Mgr at 2:10.

He said they have 2 vans. Each one will will make 1 run each at least. To and From.
One will leave around 5:30. The second at 6:15. One is slated to go to Brickhouse. $2.00 Domestic pints.

[quote=“LeftyNiner, post:10, topic:24492”]I talked to Picassos Mgr at 2:10.

He said they have 2 vans. Each one will will make 1 run each at least. To and From.
One will leave around 5:30. The second at 6:15. One is slated to go to Brickhouse. $2.00 Domestic pints.[/quote]

Thanks for the info Lefty. See you there in a few.