Picassos Tonight!

Anyone going to Pic’s tonight for the game?

ME!

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14899

HEY! Damn you and your shameless advertisements!

damn you sav.

I thought Chevee was going tonight?

Chev is going to be at Kevin’s house… Though ChevEE’s wife would prefer he be at Pic’s or Ham’s since they are a hell of a lot closer to home. But the plan is to pump some iron at the Y and head out to Kevin’s new digs to see if Christmas comes early for the Niners this year. I heard they asked Santa for defense and shooting percentage. :santa:

I’m going to Kevin’s too…Everyone is welcome.

Sweet! Dare I say the two words every college student lives for… It rimes with Bree Feer. LOL

So everyones really going to kevins?

I see he is parked on the thread… Will he respond though. Let’s observe closely to see his response…

I'm going to Kevin's too.....Everyone is welcome.

Umm…

Sweet! Dare I say the two words every college student lives for... It rimes with Bree Feer. LOL

Actually I think it rhymes with BYOB, ok it actually is BYOB but it still rhymes.

I knew he finally read it when I was called a “dirty bastard” on Gtalk… :lmao:

So everyones really going to kevins?

This would need to be discussed. But, it wouldn’t kill me. Who’s dying to drive to Monroe?

oh you live in monroe? I dont even know where that is.

oh you live in monroe? I dont even know where that is.

Monroe is a large suburb of Marshville.

LOL, did you just call Monroe a suburb of Marshville? :lmao: That leads me to believe that Marshville is urban…

Marshville?

Marshville?

The home of Randy Travis . . .:49ers:

Randy Travis the country singer? Born in NC?

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;206586]This would need to be discussed. But, it wouldn’t kill me. Who’s dying to drive to Monroe?[/QUOTE]

I live in monroe…so I’m alreay there…what time are you having people over?