[U]Cost[/U]: Free for students, $5 for guests

[U]Who[/U]:
ConcordNiners
Ninerballin
49timesthelovin
49er Domination

I’m down for a game.

I’m in.

I want to play but im not sure if i can make it. Have the next round of our flag football tourny tomorrow, if we lose i can make it. If we win i have a game wed at 7 so cant make it. So we shall see…

I’ll be at Lutz Live.

Anyone else down for playing on Thursday?

I'll be at Lutz Live.

Now this is a cause I could get behind!

Thusrday would work better for me as well, but if we play wed ill still try and make it

I might make it out. Scotty did you say Lutz Live is Wed this week? A group of us are playing tonite in the SAC if any of you guys want to come out and join at 6 pm.

I might make it out. Scotty did you say Lutz Live is Wed this week? A group of us are playing tonite in the SAC if any of you guys want to come out and join at 6 pm.

Yeah next Lutz Live is tomorrow(wednesday) at 7:00

Forgot about that being this week, but i’ll still be out playing basketball at the same time. I’ll be there on Thursday as well.

Tonight is looking like an all nighter for me. Lutz live is sounding like a better option because of that, but if I’m not in a coma I’ll def be there.

we won our flag game so we play tomorrow at 7 so i doubt ill be able to make it, only way is if the other two teams forfieted there game, hope they did

Is anybody going to come out there tonight? I’m still going to be out there.

I’m going to LL tonight.