Pierria Henry

Henry deserves his own thread after today. Even before the free throws, what amazing numbers.

38 minutes
8-14 shooting
12-15 free throws
12 rebounds
4 assists
28 points
0 TURNOVERS

Glad to have Henry for two more years. Amazing drive and leadership from our sophomore and most valuable player.

0 turnovers is the best stat. I’m willing to say that hasn’t happened for him all year.

He was angry today my friends.

He won this game, he deserves the credit!

…is a GROWN. ASS. MAN.

Kid has the most heart I’ve seen in a Niner in a while. I love Leemire, but Henry is pretty fearless

We should only recruit Henrys. They seem to work out well in a 49ers uni. (See also Henry Williams)

Henry is going to eat the Billikins alive.

HAIL HENRY

Super [move][size=25pt]Angry[/size][/move]

Best thing I saw from Henry today is while out for short time on the bench he never really sat down. He was up cheering and slamming towel onto floor urging team on. Leader.

At this rate, if he develops a better 3 pt shot he could be A-A by his senior year.

Im glad to see Henry has finally figured out that if we are gonna win, he has to be a scorer! The only person that can stop Pierria is Pierria!!!

I motion to have Halton Arena nicknamed “Pierria’s Palace” for the duration of his 49er career.

Motion to accept by acclamation.

2nd

Love PH. He is the heart of our team.

Dont wanna leave out big Willie. He was outstanding today and against St Joes, glad he is feeling better. Not to mention Bras had a pretty damn good 2nd half after getting skewered on this board after his 1st half.

I thought we showed alot of heart and toughness and would have been happy if we won or lost. But ending Richmond’s season tastes a lot better!

PH had a fuckin game, but everyone got after it. 2nd half we played with a fuck you attitude and it was awesome. We told them we are going to make layups all day and there is nothing you can do about it. We need to keep this intensity for St. Louis, we can play out game.

I do believe that today this team officially became HIS team. While he had his best complete game of the year, that last minute of play one of the smartest minutes I have ever seen played. First, I can’t believe he was able to roll that ball as far down the court as he did at the 18 second mark without them trying to steal it, then he only ate up 3 seconds slashing through for the layup. Then the next trip down the court still down 3, doesn’t hesitate to slash through for another layup and only eats up about 3 seconds.

If he keeps this up these next 2 years, they are going to be very exciting to watch, under his LEADERSHIP!

Stay hungry my 9ers…and thirsty too!