Pigford??

Judging by our depth and what Nance and Drayton bring to the table, I don’t really see much of a place for CJ after the suspension runs out. What do you guys think??

I did see him at the exhibition in the stands.

CJ has a place on the team, especially since we always could use another big man who can play.

Besides, no telling how well he will play this year, he may be the spark we need late in the season.

Wasn’t Drayton wearing his number?

Drayton was #1…which made me think Nash was the last to wear it (YIKES!!), but maybe Pigford did wear it last year??

[i]Originally posted by bobblinlutz[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 12:53 PM [b] Drayton was #1...which made me think Nash was the last to wear it (YIKES!!), but maybe Pigford did wear it last year?? [/b]
I don't remember what EJ was wearing. Could have been #1. Roster says 15 but it may have changed.

EJ was wearing #1

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 01:31 PM [b] EJ was wearing #1 [/b]
That was Pigford's # last year, wasn't it? That doesn't look promising for CJ.

One of these articles or quotes or something posted here had Lutz saying Pigford’s future with the team was still uncertain. Guess it’s a wait and see type thing. The curiosity in me wondering what he did is really starting to grow…Lawrence Roberts of Miss. State received over $700 worth of gifts and transportation/hotel accomidations when he declared for the draft(later backed out) and his maximum suspension is 8 games by NCAA rule. Just really suspicious to me, gotta wonder what you’d have to do to get not only a full semester suspension, but possibly a full year? Not that it’s my buisness, but it’s just natural curiousity.

and EJ was wearing #1 Tuesday, I remember the scoreboard had 00, 1, 2, 3, 5 as our starting 5 during warmups, just caught my eye. and EJs fan club all had #1 on. Didn’t remember that it was CJ’s number until it was mentioned here.