Pigford

Saw Pig on the way out of the game…he kinda looked like “the mountain man” with the beard,bushy hair etc. Anyone know if he’s ever gonna play again?

I know it has been discussed but what happened to him?

He’s too good to pay his parking tickets on campus.

and he was suspended just for that?

A couple of weeks ago after Lutz Live Coach Lutz said its between Pigford and the school, but he hopes to have him back. SO DO I!!!

GO NINERS!!!

Let’s take up a collection to pay off the parking tickets. We need him back on the court !!!

Why do we want him back??? I don’t see him adding anything to this team, except taking minutes away from players that are better than him. I think he had his opportunity and his time has pasted, time to move on.

Its got to be bigger than parking tickets…are you kidding me.

Yes, not sure where is place would be, back up of Withers for 2 or 3 minutes/game ?

Talked to Pigford very briefly last night, he plans to play next year.

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Jan 27 2005, 12:17 PM [b] Talked to Pigford very briefly last night, he plans to play next year. [/b]
That's all nice and everything, but what does Lutz plan for Pigford, if anything?
[i]Originally posted by BofANiner[/i]@Jan 27 2005, 10:58 AM [b] Let's take up a collection to pay off the parking tickets. We need him back on the court !!! [/b]
he can pay his own damn parking tickets. i know you were joking, but some of these D1 players need to realise they are big boys now and have to take responsibility for their actions
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Jan 27 2005, 12:50 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Jan 27 2005, 12:50 PM)