Plavich's normal range...Early Xmas present

That makes up for Alabama and if we win the Cable car tourney that will make up for Rutgers so we can start Conf play with a clean slate.

Merry Christmas everyone…that was the niners gift to everyone.

I am sure there are a few posters who won’t be as excited about this game when they post later on. However, Merry X-Mas everyone! THANK YOU PLAVICH!

[i]Originally posted by switchfoot[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 10:51 PM [b] I am sure there are a few posters who won't be as excited about this game when they post later on. However, Merry X-Mas everyone! THANK YOU PLAVICH! [/b]
Yep, there's no doubt we should have played better over the course of the game but sometimes you just have to end up lucky. Plav took dumb shots, Withers played lazy for most of the game, we forced our shots, got beat down low on defense multiple times but the bottom line is that we're 7-2, beat a very hungry/dangerous Indiana team in a historic facility with a blizzard outside and did it at the buzzer.

I’ll take it and will sleep well tonight knowing we won. And in my opinion, the better team got the victory and the proper call by the officials.

also gets my boy Bobby off the hook for another crazy T

Talking about going from a real low to a real high in a span on a minute.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 11:21 PM [b] Talking about going from a real low to a real high in a span on a minute. [/b]
No kidding. Seems like every single time a team is in that position, the inbounds pass either gets stolen or is thrown back out of bounds to end the game. I think I was in such dispair after they took the lead that I didn't really have time to accept the loss before I was jumping up and down from winning. What a very wild change of emotions over the last minute of that game. :wacko:
[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 10:49 PM [b] That makes up for Alabama and if we win the Cable car tourney that will make up for Rutgers so we can start Conf play with a clean slate.

Merry Christmas everyone…that was the niners gift to everyone. [/b]

[b]That makes up for Alabama[/b]

It does?? IU sucks, in case you were unaware. They have lost 6 straight and are close to dropping out of the top 200 in the RPI.

That in no way makes up for blowing an 11 point lead, at home, with 4 minutes to go againsts Bama.

I am curious since some are discounting this win against Indiana in some terms that it doesn’t matter, I am curious to know which game they do think matters next. Cincy?

This game doesn’t quite make up for Alabama but it feels better then I did after Alabama. I don’t even think the FireLutz group or PlavichHaters would argue with that.

Well…I have seen it all. We just arrived back to the hotel in Indy after a 3 hour drive from Bloomington in a blizzard. The drive was better since we literally slienced the Hooiser crowd. Will post much more tomorrow—if we get out of Indy at 6am???

For the twenty of us there, it was an incredible finish after watching some horrible basketball. There were 23 fouls in the first 14 minutes of the 2nd half. Ugly on both sides.

Plav gave us a Holiday present. Needless to say, many smiles tonight as we all walked out. Many Hooiser fans said a lot of nice things about our team and coaches. About 10 of their fans stayed for our players to come back and sign autographs. Plav was “the man” in many of their eyes.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 11:21 PM [b] Talking about going from a real low to a real high in a span on a minute. [/b]
No kidding... I just finished watching the game on CSET for the first time. I was busy tonight and avoided the news and radio so I wouldn't know who won. I was getting ready to go to bed all pissed off when they took the lead with 0.7 left. WOW...what a finish! TWO huge 3s by plav in the last 30 seconds. Better than the waterskiing squirrel.

Nice win (would have been a bad loss) and exciting finish, but I wasn’t happy at all with our effort tonight. Bad shots, sloppy passing, missing easy shots, poor defense, turnovers, and so on and so forth. We are a much better team than we showed tonight. I’ll take the win but we need to find some kind of rythm going into conference play.

Who cares if we won at the last tenth of a second? It’s another mark in our win column.

Many of you get on here and complain about how sorry we are, but Picasso’s was packed tonight. If we were so sorry, why did you and so many other people waste your time?