Pole Vault..

First Shannon Elizabeth and now Stokke?

[B][URL=http://www.ifilm.com/video/2851199]NSFW[/URL][/B]

WOW!!!

The NEW and IMPROVED Mrs. KTown!!!

First, doe we even have a pole vault team? If yes, did we recruit her???

Iā€™m just making sure this is on the fourth page.:biggrin:

nicely played kevin

Perfection thy name is Stokke

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;237709]First Shannon Elizabeth and now Stokke?

[/QUOTE]

That dude is as good as gone.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;237743]Iā€™m just making sure this is on the fourth page.:biggrin:[/QUOTE]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Very nicely done. :clap: :clap: :clap: We are all very appreciative.

Thereā€™s no way I can allow this to not be seen by people who havenā€™t been here in a few days.

This picture is now hitting all my motorcycle forumsā€¦ I give this chick about a week before she is a huge internet sensation. Hey this is what helped Jenn Sterger become CNN/SI writer and reporter. Maybe Allison can parlay this attention into somethingā€¦ like a Playboy photo shoot? Or atleast Maximā€¦ PLEASE???

This picture is now hitting all my motorcycle forums... I give this chick about a week before she is a huge internet sensation. Hey this is what helped Jenn Sterger become CNN/SI writer and reporter. Maybe Allison can parlay this attention into something.. like a Playboy photo shoot? Or atleast Maxim.. PLEASE?????
Is that where she landed? Pole Vault Girl is much hotter than the FSU Cowgirl.

Edit: She doesnā€™t have a wikipedia entry. Start the pool on when she will. My $5 is on the end of the day today.

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;237815]Is that where she landed? Pole Vault Girl is much hotter than the FSU Cowgirl.

Edit: She doesnā€™t have a wikipedia entry. Start the pool on when she will. My $5 is on the end of the day today.[/QUOTE]

Both are hot the pole vault girl is def more natural and a better face.

If you look through the link with the few pages of pics there is a google search shown a bunch of links on message boards, funny stuff.

Is that where she landed? Pole Vault Girl is much hotter than the FSU Cowgirl.

Edit: She doesnā€™t have a wikipedia entry. Start the pool on when she will. My $5 is on the end of the day today.

I could have sworn there was one when this thread started but I couldnā€™t find it last night.

There's no way I can allow this to not be seen by people who haven't been here in a few days.

ditto

Theses will have to do for now.

somehow these didnā€™t get posted with my others:

damnā€¦ if i only had known back in the day coed polevaulters as a whole were a hot bunchā€¦ i definitely would have gone out for track&field. heh

[QUOTE=Anborn;237870]damnā€¦ if i only had known back in the day coed polevaulters as a whole were a hot bunchā€¦ i definitely would have gone out for track&field. heh[/QUOTE]
I ran track in middle school and I donā€™t remember anything like that to keep my attentionā€¦

[QUOTE=ChevEE;237871]I ran track in middle school and I donā€™t remember anything like that to keep my attentionā€¦[/QUOTE]

Must be something in the milk these days. I donā€™t remember middle/high school girls looking like that back in the day. Glad I only had to deal with one mad mamma and that wasnā€™t even my fault! :shades:

Must be something in the milk these days. I don't remember middle/high school girls looking like that back in the day. Glad I only had to deal with one mad mamma and that wasn't even my fault! :shades:

Well to be fair this latest picture seems to be since she turned 18. Most of the others appear to be from ā€œearlierā€ in her career.