Politician Gets Carried Away About Running For... County Treasurer

Ohio’s Young Republicans formally endorse Phil Davison for Stark County Treasurer, 2010.

“If you nominate me tonight I’m going to win! Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell Randy Gonzales! I’m coming. Both barrels loaded.”

Definitely could tell he had a MASTERS in COMMUNICATION! :))

Definitely needs decaf.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!!!

We will soon be run by the lunatic fringes of both parties. What normal person wants the job anymore.

He looks like Hootie but too much education to be him. ;D

run tell dat…

INFESTATION!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

paging autotune…

clt says he learned from dwight shrute.

OMFG this guy is amazing… what a lune.

Phil Davidson is a mother fuckin man he’s just what those bastards in Stark County need!

Awesome Phil Davison Speech (Braveheart Version)

spoofs

I watched this speech, knocked on my neighbor’s door, and punched their 5 year old in the stomach. It was a little dicey for a while until I told them Phil Davison sent me.

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR MY TONE TONIGHT!

:frowning: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

[quote=“TheShowDawg, post:3, topic:24002”]Definitely needs decaf.

We will soon be run by the lunatic fringes of both parties. What normal person wants the job anymore.

He looks like Hootie but too much education to be him. ;D[/quote]

Couple of points here:

1. Decaf won’t help him- you can fix stupid

2. Lunatic fringe runs both parties now- how else would Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, Maddow, Olberman, etc have shows that actually air for public consumption

3. I’m a little wounded that you compare me that ugly bastard- I’m pretty as a girl and you know it…

http://www.rallytorestoresanity.com/

[quote=“hootie, post:13, topic:24002”][quote=“TheShowDawg, post:3, topic:24002”]Definitely needs decaf.

He looks like Hootie but too much education to be him. ;D[/quote]

Couple of points here:

1. Decaf won’t help him- you can fix stupid

2. Lunatic fringe runs both parties now- how else would Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, Maddow, Olberman, etc have shows that actually air for public consumption

3. I’m a little wounded that you compare me that ugly bastard- I’m pretty as a girl and you know it…[/quote]

I think that Sean Hannity is much more loony than Rush. You can disagree with what Rush says, but at least he’s funny. Hannity is rude and has the rally for freedom or whatever.

I couldn’t watch that much of the video. It was way too loud.

& shouldn’t this be in politics instead of ramblings?

I’m going to pull a cltniners…

To all who point out the lunitic repub from bfe, Moose presents this: ALVIN GREENE IS ON THE SCENE

They’re all f’n nuts…

I know he’s a nut, but the Alvin Greene rap is kind of catchy. Maybe he should direct rap videos. :))

This guy got picked up by John Boy & Billy. They’re were laughing at him, & saying to go to thebigshow.com to hear it.

http://www.keepfearalive.com/