Poll: Green Jacket

NO,NO! It must not be cleaned during the season, or all the luck is gone.
That might be good tho. I think it only has bad luck attached to it atm.

[QUOTE=49or bust;379130]That might be good tho. I think it only has bad luck attached to it atm.[/QUOTE]

You have resolved my query.

Cleaned only after a home loss. Hopefully, Iā€™ll never wash it againā€¦ sorry guys sitting around me :tongue:
:49ers:

Awesome. I must get it.

[QUOTE=HP49er;379001]Iā€™m superstitious but it only pertains to me and my quirks, so itā€™s your call.[/QUOTE]

Same here. If I go to Halton the Niners lose. I think the curse has spread to everyone else this year.

I tend to think it would be superstitious if you were playing and not a fan/supporter, so I say retire it. Something I tend to do, and you may think of this as superstitious, is get a new hat before each season and that is the one I wear to games. When the season is over I tend to retire them (I have quite a collection). Retiring doesnā€™t mean I never wear them I just donā€™t wear them to games.

I wouldnā€™t call it superstitious b/c they sure as hell donā€™t bring luck and donā€™t invoke certain doom to the niners. From where I sit in Halton they probably donā€™t even see it (Well may now they do).

I retired my pads. We have sucked ever since.

I retired my pads. We have sucked ever since.
Well then unretire dem bitches!

[QUOTE=49or bust;380377]Well then unretire dem bitches![/QUOTE]

I might for the game on saturday. probably not, though.