Polynesian Region 1stRND (5)Sideshow v. (12)Jim Utter

tie ball game…

No offense, sideshow has my vote. Dude opened a checking account with me back in the day for God's sake.
I'm sure I opened a checking account with you too......... keep that in mind for future votes.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;394383]I’m sure I opened a checking account with you too… keep that in mind for future votes.[/QUOTE]

No worries, the Mike P bashing already had you in my good graces.

highest vote total of any 1st round matchup so far. keep stemming!

Shut this thing down

NEVER!

Sideshow up 1.

[SIZE=1]
(You’re welcome, Rusty.)[/SIZE]

McClatchy guy vs. Fiercely independent guy… I don’t like it.

Utter goes down…gotta say im surprised

Quite the fitting score for me!

I cry foul. Earlier today the vote was 50-50. Now it’s 49-48. RIGGED.

I think you were looking at the percentage earlier today, not the vote count.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;394678]I think you were looking at the percentage earlier today, not the vote count.[/QUOTE]

I think he was making a joke based on that same concept.

Uh no I was totally serious. I may work for the Observer, but I can read. It was 50-50, 100 votes. In fact two days ago it was 49-44 me and sideshow was making up ground quickly. now its 49-48 him. RIGGED.

Uh no I was totally serious. I may work for the Observer, but I can read. It was 50-50, 100 votes. In fact two days ago it was 49-44 me and sideshow was making up ground quickly. now its 49-48 him. RIGGED.
Recount!

I mean seriously I could care less. But if you’re going to do something do it right, or you’re no better than all those you criticize on this board.

Im pretty sure Utter is right. I remember it being 50-50… Even though I voted for Sideshow…

could people have requested their votes to be changed? this could be a factor.

could people have requested their votes to be changed? this could be a factor.
If it was indeed 50 votes each, then 3 votes disappeared. :mask:

And if votes could be changed, everyone should have been told they could do that and given the opportunity.

This is a serious issue.