Possible Transfer Target

Not sure if there is too much baggage here…but it looks like the kid could contribute.
http://college-football.si.com/2013/05/26/report-notre-dame-qb-everett-golson-no-longer-with-program/?sct=hp_t2_a2&eref=sihp

We are pretty set at QB…but he could come in and compete for the starting spot. A starting QB at a new program…no other school can match that pitch so maybe he would be interested.

Seems far fetched any word on where he’s looking at

This will never happen. As soon as he gets his grades in order he will have his pick of colleges to attend.

“A snowball’s chance in hell” would be an overly optimistic term in this case.

If he comes to Charlotte I will personally run on the field bare ass and tackle him after his first play. You have my word as a man.

Only out for one semester?
I bet that kid that transferred to the Bearcats is pissed.

You couldn’t catch him

If this guy could not hack the academics at Notre Dame, he surely does not have the academic stones to handle Charlotte!

His plans are to return to south bend…

Please tell me this was started as a hysterical joke… …

What, us being set at qb? I don’t think we need him either

What, us being set at qb? I don’t think we need him either[/quote]

He’s not saying it’s a joke because he thinks we are set at QB. He’s saying it’s a joke because it’s like someone saying “I need a girlfriend. I’m single and Kate Upton is single, so I guess I have a shot at her.”

What, us being set at qb? I don’t think we need him either[/quote]

He’s not saying it’s a joke because he thinks we are set at QB. He’s saying it’s a joke because it’s like someone saying “I need a girlfriend. I’m single and Kate Upton is single, so I guess I have a shot at her.”[/quote]

The last time someone compared dating Kate Upton to us landing a transfer recruit, we landed that recruit. Just saying.

While we’re going after guys who just played in the National Title game, let’s go after some of those Alabama kids. Heard they’re looking for someone who can really coach them.