Potential Money Raiser

I posted about this in the 49er Rewards thread but it got me thinking about other ways to use it.
To raise money for a football program/stadium the AD could sell special Matchbox cars with 49er and football logos on them.

[URL=http://matchboxusa.fronthost.com/cgi-bin/matchbox.cgi?action=get&category=Construction]Construction[/URL]

I’m thinking the cement truck and dump truck.

Sell them for $49 (high I know but think of it as a donation) if they can sell 10,000 it’s a profit of $450,000. Would people buy them I don’t really know, I would. It’s worth looking into wouldn’t you say?

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;258722]I posted about this in the 49er Rewards thread but it got me thinking about other ways to use it.
To raise money for a football program/stadium the AD could sell special Matchbox cars with 49er and football logos on them.

[URL=http://matchboxusa.fronthost.com/cgi-bin/matchbox.cgi?action=get&category=Construction]Construction[/URL]

I’m thinking the cement truck and dump truck.

Sell them for $49 (high I know but think of it as a donation) if they can sell 10,000 it’s a profit of $450,000. Would people buy them I don’t really know, I would. It’s worth looking into wouldn’t you say?[/QUOTE]

I’d rather buy one of those mini helmets mocked up like our first helmet will look like. That might sell.

I guess I was more thinking that the trucks would be for the getting the stadium built. Aren’t we expecting that that would come after actually fielding a team?
I like the idea of mini helmets, that would be cool too.
You do agree that little toys would be a cool thing to get for donating to the football program right?

Good ideas. I do like the helmet idea, a natural tie in if I’ve ever seen one.

It would look great on my desk.

Hmmm, interesting ideas guys. I swear, half of the time I think marketing would be better if they would just hire a couple of us on board…

The mini football helmets are just one of many potential marketing possibilities, but they’d be perfect for an initial fund drive once a program was announced.

I’d rather they be pretty good quality. I’d like to have one for my office and maybe one for my “man cave” at the hacienda.

How about you price it at 4.90 instead?

How about you price it at 4.90 instead?

Because they cost 3.75 base price each and we are looking for some real profit.

The mini football helmets are just one of many potential marketing possibilities, but they'd be perfect for an initial fund drive once a program was announced.

I’d rather they be pretty good quality. I’d like to have one for my office and maybe one for my “man cave” at the hacienda.

wow thats like 3 things in a row you agree with me
:lmao:

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;258790]Because they cost 3.75 base price each and we are looking for some real profit.[/QUOTE]

WELL, I JUST DON’T KNOW THEN KEVIN!

OKAY!

OKAY?!

I can’t have all the answers.

WELL, I JUST DON'T KNOW THEN KEVIN!

OKAY!

OKAY?!

I can’t have all the answers.

I’ll let it go this time but be careful, I might not be so lenient in the future.