Predictions for tonight???

Niners down by 4 at half but come out of the locker room with a nice run to start the second half and hold on to win by 7…79-72.

Niners win by 11. 82-71.

I’m happy with the “win” part but personally, I’m hoping we’re up at the half. Not sure I like the idea of having to come from behind on the road.

I predict a very tight game all the way down the stretch and that we pull it out in the neighborhood of 86 to 81. And it would only be fitting that we win it on the free throw line. :slight_smile:

I don’t like this game at all. Our guys know they handed Rutgers the last game, it’s one thing to get outplayed, but when you step to the side and give a team a victory it’s just tough to take. Plus Valpo comes home sitting at 0-2, they will be inspired and come out swining. And they’ve got the Dookies coming up next, they are looking at this game as their chance to avoid 0-4.

That being said, I can’t be too pessimistic about it, our talent will shine in the end.

92-87 Charlotte.

Someone will score 25, hopefully Withers. Really really wish I could watch this game, the playcalling will be key.

is this game on Satellite? picassos have it?

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 07:11 PM [b] And it would only be fitting that we win it on the free throw line. :) [/b]
I don't think I can take the stress of us shooting free throws in the last 2 minutes of a close game. :)
[i]Originally posted by LutzFan+Nov 27 2004, 07:41 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LutzFan @ Nov 27 2004, 07:41 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-jcl49er[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 07:11 PM [b] And it would only be fitting that we win it on the free throw line. :) [/b] I don't think I can take the stress of us shooting free throws in the last 2 minutes of a close game. :) [/b][/quote] I can't either but I still think it would only be fitting that we win this one on the line with Eddie making some clutch ones. :P

I do hope though that we cruise in the latter part of the game. Would much rather seal this one before the 1:00 to go mark.

I predict Plavich will have 18 by halftime…