Pregame and Tickets for MBB at Wake

106 is right behind Charlotte’s bench and 105 is slightly to the right. The uppers 206 and 207 are to the right of Charlotte’s bench.

My biggest concern is Wake’s size. We will need to shoot the 3 well as inside scoring will be difficult. Keyshawn Woods has been one of Wake’s best players this season shooting the ball, hopefully he struggles against his former team.

TV for this game is listed as ‘ACC Network Extra.’ Anyone know how to get this? Will it show up on C-USA TV?

I was under the assumption CUSA.TV was only games that were produced at a CUSA site. (If it was a home game, then yes. Being at Wake, I would assume no.)

link on schedule at www.Charlotte49ers.com indicates it will be on watchespn

I was under the assumption CUSA.TV was only games that were produced at a CUSA site. (If it was a home game, then yes. Being at Wake, I would assume no.)[/quote]

I believe the ACCN Extra is essentially a streaming service. I am under the impression that if you have access to ESPN 3, then you will be able to watch the ACCN Extra through the WatchESPN app.

I was under the assumption CUSA.TV was only games that were produced at a CUSA site. (If it was a home game, then yes. Being at Wake, I would assume no.)[/quote]

I believe the ACCN Extra is essentially a streaming service. I am under the impression that if you have access to ESPN 3, then you will be able to watch the ACCN Extra through the WatchESPN app.[/quote]

This is correct.

106 is right behind Charlotte’s bench and 105 is slightly to the right. The uppers 206 and 207 are to the right of Charlotte’s bench.

My biggest concern is Wake’s size. We will need to shoot the 3 well as inside scoring will be difficult. Keyshawn Woods has been one of Wake’s best players this season shooting the ball, hopefully he struggles against his former team.[/quote]

3s can negate size but not sure we can hit enough to give us the W. Still going and root, root, root, for the NINERS.

My book currently has it at -15 waiting to see if a over/under line comes out…might sprinkle something on the over for fun…will be in section 123 GO NINERS!

clt cannot find this one on directv.

I forgot about Keyshawn Woods transfer to Wake. Found an article in Winston-Salem journal:

Should be some nice motivation for our team to lock him down…looks like he comes off the bench though.

[quote=“charlottewkndbuzz, post:30, topic:30648”]I forgot about Keyshawn Woods transfer to Wake. Found an article in Winston-Salem journal:

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wfu/basketball/keyshawn-woods-deacons-transfer-from-charlotte-wants-to-beat-his/article_4bdaa47f-d30c-59ee-9041-64eb95546d70.html

Should be some nice motivation for our team to lock him down…looks like he comes off the bench though.[/quote]

clt says alert the journal about this:

The athletics department officially changed its name to simply Charlotte in 2000.[sup][4][/sup] The school’s identity suffered from years of constant confusion before then. While UNCC and UNC Charlotte were the officially accepted athletic names, media outlets frequently used unofficial nicknames such as N.C.-Charlotte, N.C.-Char, North Carolina-Charlotte, UNC, UNC-C, UNCC at Charlotte, and others. When the name change was made official, Athletics Director Judy Rose summarized the sentiment that drove the name change:
“We’re proud to be members of the University of North Carolina university system. But, frankly, we are tired of being confused with other institutions or having our own identity misused and misconstrued. It’s harder to make a name for yourself, when your name keeps getting confused. Not only will this logo simplify matters, but it gives the program an exciting new look that better captures our essence.”

[quote=“charlottewkndbuzz, post:30, topic:30648”]I forgot about Keyshawn Woods transfer to Wake. Found an article in Winston-Salem journal:

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wfu/basketball/keyshawn-woods-deacons-transfer-from-charlotte-wants-to-beat-his/article_4bdaa47f-d30c-59ee-9041-64eb95546d70.html

Should be some nice motivation for our team to lock him down…looks like he comes off the bench though.[/quote]

Wake Message Board

No comment on Woods link yet. Maybe if they cared for him and he was a Dorn type relevant player then they would. Ha.

Link to watch:

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index/_/id/2940671/charlotte-vs-wake-forest-m-basketball

Me and a buddy will be behind the Wake bench tonight causing some havoc! FORTY!

clt says WF-u seems very confident on their chat board.

49ersby 4

[size=3]Niners! [/size]

Never leave a fellow Niner hanging.

So who went to this? Did they put on a good pre-game? I’m not expecting much just curious.

Many of the 49er Club regulars were at the Camel City BBQ Factory. Maybe 50 or so. Nice location in downtown WS 5 minutes from the stadium. Wait staff was completely overwhelmed. The 49er Club covered the chicken wing appetizers but any other food/drink you wanted was on your nickel.

I thought it was pretty nice and had a good time there.