Presbyterian College (9-12) Pre-game Thread

Getting pretty excited for the season and wanted to start checking in on our opponents for the year. Presby is our only FCS opponent this year and our 1st home game. In year 1 we beat them in their place pretty handily 45-21.

Post articles/info you can find on Presby leading up to the game in this thread.

Britt, Williams Earn Preseason All-Conference Honors, PC Picked Fourth

Presbyterian College football is predicted to finish fourth in the Big South Conference this season as announced at 2015 Big South Football Media Day at the College Football Hall of Fame on Thursday in Atlanta, Ga. Blue Hose senior linebacker Donelle Williams (Starke, Fla.) and senior defensive back Ed Britt (Greensboro, N.C.) were also named to Big South Preseason All-Conference Team.

http://www.gobluehose.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=18100&ATCLID=210241488

Presbyterian College football aims to build on success
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/2015/07/30/presbyterian-college-football-aims-build-success/30899967/

I couldn’t find a ticket thread for this season, if there is one let me know. But I will have 3 tickets for sale for Presby. They are FSL seats. Section 102, Row 20, Seats 1,2,3. No parking pass. Face value. PM me.

Presby was the first NINER football road game for me. Was ecstatic, although the setting was like going to a HS game. :-\

[quote=β€œ49er1, post:3, topic:29751”]Presby was the first NINER football road game for me. Was ecstatic, although the setting was like going to a HS game. :-[/quote]I was there too. I thought their atmosphere was decent honestly. Lots of Niner fans there.

Also, Clinton is a terrible, terrible place.

[quote=β€œNiner National, post:4, topic:29751”][quote=β€œ49er1, post:3, topic:29751”]Presby was the first NINER football road game for me. Was ecstatic, although the setting was like going to a HS game. :-[/quote]I was there too. I thought their atmosphere was decent honestly. Lots of Niner fans there.

Also, Clinton is a terrible, terrible place.[/quote]

It was my first road game too. Fun day. One of the Presby fans told me we had drawn a much larger crowd than they normally get, but there were still plenty of empty seats.

I’ve liked Presby ever since good ole Roy kicked that Presby fan out of the Dean Dome.