Priority One vs. Alumni Section

So, I was looking at the season tix section and it lookes like you can sit in the lower level if you buy priority one tix, but you can only sit in the upper level if you buy alum tix without the higher lifetime donation. Is this correct how I am reading it? Anyone with any sway should suggest a seating chart be added to the ticket sheet as well.

Im just not seeing why I would pay a slightly lower price to sit in alum section if i can get lower level seats and not get an alum discount.

Thoughts, opinions?

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;178305]So, I was looking at the season tix section and it lookes like you can sit in the lower level if you buy priority one tix, but you can only sit in the upper level if you buy alum tix without the higher lifetime donation. Is this correct how I am reading it? Anyone with any sway should suggest a seating chart be added to the ticket sheet as well.

Im just not seeing why I would pay a slightly lower price to sit in alum section if i can get lower level seats and not get an alum discount.

Thoughts, opinions?[/QUOTE]

Whatever tier you elect to purchase, you will fall into line for seating priority based on the number of points you have accumulated from buying season tickets previously and being a 49er Club member. As other posters have stated on here, I think the lifetime giving level to sit in the Priority One, lower level seats is somewhere around $10,000.00, or the points equivalent. It took me 4 years to give enough to sit center court in the upper level of the Priority One section. If you want a ballpark amount of what you need to get there, PM me and I’ll let you know.

See this link for a breakdown of how points are accumulated:

[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/boosters/boosters-points.html][B][U][COLOR=DarkGreen]49er Club Priority Point System [/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL]

As X said, you can’t get a lower level seat unless you’ve donated about $10,000 lifetime. You can select any Level (I, II, Alumni) and you will be placed according to Priority points.

Seating diagram:
http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/tickets/tickets-haltonarena.html

2006-2007 Season ticket order form with Prices:
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/ncch/genrel/auto_pdf/0607-MHoops-TicketDeposit.pdf

I’ve been donating to the 49er club (modestly) and paying for 2 Priority 1 Tix for at least the last 6-7 yrs but have been a season ticket holder for 12yrs (since graduating in 94)…and I am in Section 222 about 6-7 rows from the front.

So tell us, what is the lifetime $ amount to get to the lower level ?

Whatever tier you elect to purchase, you will fall into line for seating priority based on the number of points you have accumulated from buying season tickets previously and being a 49er Club member. As other posters have stated on here, I think the lifetime giving level to sit in the Priority One, lower level seats is somewhere around $10,000.00, or the points equivalent. It took me 4 years to give enough to sit center court in the upper level of the Priority One section. If you want a ballpark amount of what you need to get there, PM me and I'll let you know.

See this link for a breakdown of how points are accumulated:

[COLOR=DarkGreen]49er Club Priority Point System [/COLOR]

Holy crap!! $10 GRAND? I pray to GOD I make some serious money after graduation… I wouldn’t know what to DO if I was in an upper section! :unhappy:

[QUOTE=amnesiac;178345]So tell us, what is the lifetime $ amount to get to the lower level ?[/QUOTE]

there is a formula:
how many years total you have given
how many years consecutive
how much have you given YTD
how much have you given LTD

my biggest problem with our seating structure is ALOT of the great seats aren’t alum. They are business people in Charlotte wanting to feel important with good seats.

to give an example, I have a very good friend Ben Bassinger, who still holds the single game rebound record of 24 with Cornbread. He has given $500 per year for 20+ years straight, and his seats are usually in the corner lower level above a tunnel. If you ask me, with his contributions consistently over time- plus the fact he is an alum, he should be front and center.

Keep in mind that these are not alumni seats, they are available to everyone and assigned by priority points. The priority point program is designed to raise money, plain and simple. The more you give the better your seats.