"PRO FOOTBALL" Window Clings

At the sales meeting we were given a packet to help promote football. We were given about 10 window clings. i went through them very quickly so I asked Mike Hummer if I could get a few more.

Well, he sent me about 75 more.

If anyone wants one or six of these please let me know, weā€™ll figure out a way to get these to you.

[URL=http://img11.imageshack.us/i/0717091110.jpg/][/URL]

it is about 2" x 7". picture is reversed due to it being placed inside your car facing out.

Iā€™d love one!

Those would be sweet! I wonder if I could get Mike to send me about 15 so I could give them to my colleagues at workā€¦ Iā€™ve been trying to convince some fellow Charlotte grads to buy some FSLs and I think this would help.

Wow, great idea. I would like a few. Iā€™ve still got the old Charlotte49erFootball.com sticker on my Z28. Anyone else still have theirs?

Iā€™d sport one of these in the Hilton Head areaā€¦canā€™t have too many Charlotte decals, magnets, or tags on my truck.

I would love to have one too.

me too!

Its not a sticker right? Itā€™s one of those things that stays on glass but without an adhesive? If it doesnā€™t use an adhesive, Iā€™d love one.

Iā€™ve already bought my FSLs. The school should sending me one, or more, of these.

Those would be sweet! I wonder if I could get Mike to send me about 15 so I could give them to my colleagues at work... I've been trying to convince some fellow Charlotte grads to buy some FSLs and I think this would help.
considering i only wanted another set of ten and got a brick of them i am sure he would.
Its not a sticker right? It's one of those things that stays on glass but without an adhesive? If it doesn't use an adhesive, I'd love one.
correct.

Please PM me addresses and amounts. Iā€™d like to send multiples to people so I donā€™t have to spend $40 on stamps.

Thanks!

Message sent. LOL if you need help with all these stamps youā€™re gonna have to use, I can paypal you a couple bucks!

I sent you a PM.

I would absolutely love one! Even though I canā€™t personally afford an FSL right now I would love to help promote the Charlotte Football cause!

PM sent.

On a similar note, an internet football commercial should be out in a few weeks. One of those in it happens to find stadium designing to be a favorite pasttime.:biggrin:

PMed FTW

Does anyone know if they also made actual decals that go outside of windows?

Thanks to ninerID, I now sport one in my car! Talk about a speedy delivery!

[QUOTE=andrew_uofc;419733]Thanks to ninerID, I now sport one in my car! Talk about a speedy delivery![/QUOTE]
haha

turns out andrew lives 5 min from my house. I donā€™t have envelopes big enough so i havenā€™t mailed any. will go out in the mail tomorrow though.

NinerID, it should be a requirement that you sell FSLā€™s to anyone to whom you give a sticker (unless they already bought them).

Just sayinā€™