Quality win

Charlotte 66
DePaul 62

Quality win guys

Game

Yes it is a great win for the Niners! That first game after being ranked is always tough. The guys showed us we could live up to the ranking and played hard in a close game.

One thing that worried me was FTs at the end of the game. I was afraid the FT was going to bite us again…

Overall great game, and the crowd was loud and into the game. Excellent job to all the people who recruited people to the game.

GO Niners!!

I’m starting to think we may be a higher seed than we all expect. We should be around 16th in the RPI after tonight. I’m looking at Vermont who is 18-4 with a SOS of 100. Vermont is 15th in the RPI. Our SOS should be at or above 100 after tonight.

This is the first time in a long time we can think about seeding this early.

Thank goodness for this win. I was soooooooo worried about this one due to our past history of losing after being ranked. GREAT WIN NINERS!!!

Huge win!!! Great atmosphere at Halton tonight!!! Bobby was VERY appreciative (sp) to the student section after the game.

BOBBY, BOBBY, BOBBY!!! :fastgun:

[i]Originally posted by louisiana_niner[/i]@Feb 16 2005, 09:32 PM [b] I'm starting to think we may be a higher seed than we all expect. We should be around 16th in the RPI after tonight. [/b]
No way we jump up that far...
[b]One thing that worried me was FTs at the end of the game. I was afraid the FT was going to bite us again....[/b]

Yeah the free throws were about to give me a heart attack at the end of the game… especially when plav went 0 for 2 that one time… and then another time he was at the line and missed the second one, but Eddie was able to tip the rebound out to Mitch… that was HUGE because there was only a minute or so left in the game at that point.

[i]Originally posted by louisiana_niner[/i]@Feb 16 2005, 09:32 PM [b] We should be around 16th in the RPI after tonight. [/b]
Can I get a hit of what you got? :D

I’m guessing 23rd or 24th in the RPI. Vermont’s RPI looks too high based on other teams records and SOS.

Basden is so big for this team. The good guys shot lousy and were a little careless with the ball at times. Still, with an off night Charlotte wins thanks to the moxy of #13. Good crowd. Congrats to everyone on this board who advertised or tried to bring fans, it certainly made a difference.

I suspect we should be #1 in RPI and AP after we beat Tulane. The coaches poll will probably kick us out of the top 25. :naughty:

I forgot to mention Nance and especially Drayton. Great job by those two. They handled Greer well. I didn’t realize that QQ was a 4 position. Drayton and Nance are good defenders. Noticed that Brumfield had 10 in the 1st and only 2 in the second. Lock down!

whatever depaul does to help our SOS, tulane will take it back down.

rpi 22, 24and 26 lost.

we should see a MAX 4 point jump, one win wont help that much.

this is all by kenpom, in which we are 29, but our score is actually tied with miami OH so it must have been decided by the one hundred thousandth place