Quote about Niner Fans from a Bearcat...

“The Charlotte fans are real dedicated. They’re real basketball people, just by what you hear them say. They look on ESPN.com every day and find out what’s going on with UC. It’s unbelievable how much they know. It’s not the same as Xavier. Xavier’s more just a crosstown thing, just a pride thing. It’s not as much strictly basketball.”

This from Armein Kirkland after Saturday’s game.

Thought it was interesting.

As the great Tom Arnold said in True Lies “He’s taking credit for our moves”

A 49er fan would starve on the info you get about our program from ESPN.

This board is the real source of info, but we can’t expect him to know that.

Thanks JCL, MK, NA, and NM for giving us this great place to hang out.

[i]Originally posted by Orville49[/i]@Feb 9 2005, 09:12 AM [b] Thought it was interesting. [/b]
And alread posted at least twice yesterday by...

Gruehls

BofANiner

[i]Originally posted by run49er+Feb 9 2005, 09:46 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (run49er @ Feb 9 2005, 09:46 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Orville49[/i]@Feb 9 2005, 09:12 AM [b] Thought it was interesting. [/b] And alread posted at least twice yesterday by...

Gruehls

BofANiner[/b][/quote]
Accept my apologies for a repeat posting…I don’t get to visit the site as often as I should.

Let’s turn this into a NINERNATION.NET appreciation thread so that it doesn’t go to waste.

I really like the appearance. It is much easier to read than any other message board. Please don’t change that format. It’s the best message board in college basketball I bet.

"The Charlotte fans are real dedicated. They're real basketball people, just by what you hear them say. They look on ESPN.com every day and find out what's going on with UC. It's unbelievable how much they know. It's not the same as Xavier. Xavier's more just a crosstown thing, just a pride thing. It's not as much strictly basketball."

This from Armein Kirkland after Saturday’s game.

Thought it was interesting.

Indeed it was Orville. Indeed it was.

[QUOTE=run49er;100517]And alread posted at least twice yesterday by…

Gruehls

BofANiner[/QUOTE]

Orville was always way ahead of the curve… The man could sniff out a interesting post… I can see why this one was one of the 2 he made…A true classic…

Accept my apologies for a repeat posting...I don't get to visit the site as often as I should.

How humble can one guy be? Kudos Orville!:thumbsup:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Accept my apologies for a repeat posting…I don’t get to visit the site as often as I should.[/QUOTE][QUOTE]

As often as you should Orville??? I think your pretty much covering it with your one visit every 6 months…

now i can’t believe you guys went a year and a half back just to find something to talk about.