R rated words

Absolutely God damned gutless shitty second half. what a f****** way to finish the the season. I am so pissed right now that I want to break something. The f****** refs also God damned sucked in the mother f****** c*** of a second half. A good amount of those turnovers were reach-ins, grabs, etc. Since when did getting a defensive rebound become so hard to do. Protect the ball! Wal Mart wins again.

Lose to 2 mediocre teams, 1 lousy team, and 1 very good team in your last four games. This is just f****** great. Could not have happened to a worse team. A first round tourney loss would not hurt this much against any other team in the field. Shame on me for being confident.

Plavich thanks for the memories, you were better than Jobey

Baldwin for such a great protector of the ball, you sure f***** up alot tonight. Dribbled the ball off your foot when youhad an open lane under the basket down by one

Basden remember December and February. Not even his defense has been. Quit reading your f****** clippings.

Withers pretty good game, lost the ball too much.

Nance and Iti. Man up! Jesus Christ! You both get a F on today’s quiz.

Goldwire pretty good game bright future.

Drayton did he even play in the 2nd. Way to disappear.

except for the first 10 minutes of the 1st half, you motherfuckers played like shit. I’m sure noone feels as bad as the players, but I feel a need to lash out.

What a future we have now, thanks to the ACC, Charlotte will not be getting anymore fringe fans for a while, this was the year to expand support. How many sell outs next year? one-IU, who will probably kill us. I have never felt lower being a Niner fan. I know its a long way from Wissell, and all that bull shit, but I don’t care I’'ve never felt worse about a game/season. This being one step above mediocrity f****** sucks dick. There, I feel a little better. I still don’t wanna take all this shit I’m gonna hear.

Last year Charlotte and Florida lose at the same time in the tourney, this year it may happen again.

[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop[/i]@Mar 18 2005, 02:32 PM [b] Absolutely God damned gutless shitty second half. what a f****** way to finish the the season. I am so pissed right now that I want to break something. The f****** refs also God damned sucked in the mother f****** c*** of a second half. A good amount of those turnovers were reach-ins, grabs, etc. Since when did getting a defensive rebound become so hard to do. Protect the ball! Wal Mart wins again.

Lose to 2 mediocre teams, 1 lousy team, and 1 very good team in your last four games. This is just f****** great. Could not have happened to a worse team. A first round tourney loss would not hurt this much against any other team in the field. Shame on me for being confident.

Baldwin for such a great protector of the ball, you sure f***** up alot tonight. Dribbled the ball off your foot when youhad an open lane under the basket down by one

Basden remember December and February. Not even his defense has been. Quit reading your f****** clippings.

except for the first 10 minutes of the 1st half, you motherfuckers played like shit. I’m sure noone feels as bad as the players, but I feel a need to lash out.

What a future we have now, thanks to the ACC, Charlotte will not be getting anymore fringe fans for a while, this was the year to expand support. How many sell outs next year? one-IU, who will probably kill us. I have never felt lower being a Niner fan. I know its a long way from Wissell, and all that bull shit, but I don’t care I’'ve never felt worse about a game/season. This being one step above mediocrity f****** sucks dick. There, I feel a little better. I still don’t wanna take all this shit I’m gonna hear.

Last year Charlotte and Florida lose at the same time in the tourney, this year it may happen again. [/b]

[b]Plavich thanks for the memories, you were better than Jobey[/b]

At what?

[b]Goldwire pretty good game bright future.[/b]

Bright future as a Demon Brown clone? He was 1-7.

[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop[/i]@Mar 18 2005, 02:32 PM [b] Absolutely God damned gutless shitty second half. what a f****** way to finish the the season. I am so pissed right now that I want to break something. The f****** refs also God damned sucked in the mother f****** c*** of a second half. A good amount of those turnovers were reach-ins, grabs, etc. Since when did getting a defensive rebound become so hard to do. Protect the ball! Wal Mart wins again.

Last year Charlotte and Florida lose at the same time in the tourney, this year it may happen again. [/b]

I love this post Pork Chop! We suck ass… :frowning:

While I agree with your sentiments Pork Chop, is it necessary to take the Lord’s name in vain?

I agree. I love UNC.