Rag on Davidson

[QUOTE=gotLutz;142074]Any inside scoop on Davidson players we can rag on tonight? [/QUOTE]

Maybe this will help with ideas for some heckling tonight.

[QUOTE]Davidson College is on the list but about half of all “sexually active” students there have the venereal disease chlamydia bacterium, according to the college physician.[/QUOTE]

Holy ****. I am making a ****ing poster.

“Clap” if you’re from Davidson.
If Capone had a STD, it’s good enough for us.
The Clap, I thought she was going to feed me clams!
What’s that itch?
No wonder I got strep throat.

Slutty Tricks at Davidson.
Sexually Termanited Dic**.
Stop at the Tramp’s Door.
Slimy Ticks at Davidson.

Hmmm…I don’t want it TOO dirty so I don’t get kicked out. Maybe I’ll just restate what it says in the quote? Quick! I need ideas!!

How about “Walking Case of the Munchies” or

"V D adsion

I’m dyslexic"

or

Abstinence
Cure for my Itch

[QUOTE=49erFan1;142153]How about “Walking Case of the Munchies” or

"V D adsion

I’m dyslexic"

or

Abstinence
Cure for my Itch[/QUOTE]

Good ideas!

How 'bout [SIZE=5]STD[/SIZE]avidson

Let’s go with:

[B] STD[/B]avidson
"half of all Davidson students have STDs", according to the college physician.

Nobody will know what we’re talking about if we don’t include the second part…

Idiots. The Clap is not Chlamyida.

Chlamydia has no symptoms. That’s why it is the most common STD in the US - 4 million new cases a year.

Since your quote comes from Thomas Sowell’s report on the most morally upstanding schools to send your daughter to, and UNCC is NOT on that list, one can rest assured that the wonderful women at UNC Concrete are busy giving each other chlamydia in bathroom stalls all over Mecklenburg County.

[QUOTE=Wildcat92;142156]Idiots. The Clap is not Chlamyida.

Chlamydia has no symptoms. That’s why it is the most common STD in the US - 4 million new cases a year.
[/QUOTE]

Dude - how do you know so much about them?

[QUOTE=Wildcat92;142156]The Clap is not Chlamyida.

Chlamydia has no symptoms. That’s why it is the most common STD in the US - 4 million new cases a year. [/QUOTE]

DO NOT use that line on your next date.

I just figured since you don’t get into a basic biology class until your 6th year at UNC COncrete, you might appreciate the science lesson.

Plus, I can read.

I know, I know, you guys get to that by your Junior year. Congrats on that.

Scoreboard, Charlotte 85 Davidson 81

Who was the jackass with the mask or whatever leading the cheers up there for Davidson? Enjoyed seeing him sit his ass down at the end. Attention Davidson fans: Please feel free to hang out on the board for while tonight, tomorrow…hell for the whole season. You lost.

I just figured since you don't get into a basic biology class until your 6th year at UNC COncrete, you might appreciate the science lesson.

Plus, I can read.

I know, I know, you guys get to that by your Junior year. Congrats on that.

[COLOR=black]http://www.bioweb.uncc.edu/Masters/index.htm[/COLOR]

If you choose to continue an education in Biology, you won’t have to drive very far.

[QUOTE=Wildcat92;142243]I just figured since you don’t get into a basic biology class until your 6th year at UNC COncrete, you might appreciate the science lesson.

Plus, I can read.

I know, I know, you guys get to that by your Junior year. Congrats on that.[/QUOTE]

VD’s are basic biology at Davidson? That explains a lot.

Major props to whoever made the sign saying about half of Davidson’s sexually active students have VD. That was strong and well deserved after their cheap shots at Withers.

The charges against Withers were dismissed but I wouldn’t expect a liberal arts student section to grasp that.

Are the still beating geese to death with golf clubs up there?

[QUOTE=49erpi;142298] I wouldn’t expect a liberal arts student section to grasp that.
[/QUOTE]

I got it just fine, bucko.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;142300]I got it just fine, bucko.[/QUOTE]

…said the guy at Davidson East.