Rag on Davidson

[QUOTE=Wildcat92;142243]I just figured since you don’t get into a basic biology class until your 6th year at UNC COncrete, you might appreciate the science lesson.

[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ, since I’ve taught the MCAT Biology section at Davidson. I know what your students are incapable of. As for our undergrads versus yours heads-up, word is yours were too chicken to show up at our Biotechnology Conference this year to take on undergrads of Charlotte and Queens in a friendly competition of Biological knowledge.

50% of all men who contract Chlamydia do indeed have symptoms. But that’s not the point. If the 6 sexually active students at Davidson would glove up, it wouldn’t be an issue. Basical biology, Mildcat92. Maybe the problem is they wear them on their craniums instead?

[QUOTE=Wildcat92;142243]I just figured since you don’t get into a basic biology class until your 6th year at UNC COncrete, you might appreciate the science lesson.

Plus, I can read.

I know, I know, you guys get to that by your Junior year. Congrats on that.[/QUOTE]

UNC Concrete…how clever!

I’m the dummy because I don’t know the difference between Clap & Claymaida.
Where I went to school they taught us about condoms so we wouldn’t catch either. Maybe D-son students should try it. Did your parents not teach preventive maintenance?
Not that my parents or I approve of pre-marital sex, but just in case you’re not perfect & mess up & do it, wear a rubber.

Did I see half the Davidson section start doing their homework at half-time? What ***s.

[QUOTE=casstommy;142427]UNC Concrete…how clever![/QUOTE]
I don’t get it. Has this guy ever been to Charlotte’s campus?

Being the only kid at Davidson without an STD is like being the gold medal winner at the special olympics…

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;142441]I’m the dummy because I don’t know the difference between Clap & Claymaida.
Where I went to school they taught us about condoms so we wouldn’t catch either. Maybe D-son students should try it. Did your parents not teach preventive maintenance?
Not that my parents or I approve of pre-marital sex, but just in case you’re not perfect & mess up & do it, wear a rubber.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think guys at Davidson ever get laid!

I thought claymaidia was a flower.

I thought claymaidia was a flower.

I thought he was the guy who was on American Idol a while back.

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;142472]Being the only kid at Davidson without an STD is like being the gold medal winner at the special olympics…[/QUOTE]
:grin: Keep on posting!

UNC Concrete 85
davidsux 81

aaaaahhhhhhh!

[QUOTE=49er1;142543]UNC Concrete 85
daVDsux 81

aaaaahhhhhhh![/QUOTE]

Fixed

Ugh! He’s got a Veneral Davidson.

The “sick cats” came for the “ugly” brain again this year. But, the"Concrete" fell on the cats again last nite ! How 'bout go back and beat up on the geese or spread more diseases. . . until next year then mildcats.