Realistic Corporate Sponsor - Get Program Started!

I posted something similar in the Joe Gibbs thread, but think about this for a second.

Lowes Home Improvement Headquarters in Mooresville.
Lowes Motor Speedway in Harrisburg.

You don’t think Home Depot would jump on the change to be the Home Depot Stadium for a nice brand new College football stadium for a Big Time program.

I think it would be a perfect fit and something Home Depot would go for, no doubt. Plus you get the Joe Gibbs action as he is tied to Home Depot.

No way that Home Depot would do it unless it is 1st class from top to bottom and plans to be a major program.

Bojangles.

the end

Duke Energy. Lowes. Wachovia. TIAA Cref. Bojangles. Bruton and Humpy. The Donald Trump. Hooters…

I posted something similar in the Joe Gibbs thread, but think about this for a second.

Lowes Home Improvement Headquarters in Mooresville.
Lowes Motor Speedway in Harrisburg.

You don’t think Home Depot would jump on the change to be the Home Depot Stadium for a nice brand new College football stadium for a Big Time program.

I think it would be a perfect fit and something Home Depot would go for, no doubt. Plus you get the Joe Gibbs action as he is tied to Home Depot.

No way that Home Depot would do it unless it is 1st class from top to bottom and plans to be a major program.

That would be great, but Lowes might still be more realistic to help us, given that their TOP 3 leaders (including the CEO) are Charlotte grads!

Not to mention Bank of America CFO (Joe Price) being a Charlotte grad, football committee member and now BOT Member!

:smile:

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;282442]Bojangles.

the end[/QUOTE]
Richardson owns large portion of Bojangles now. I don’t see it.

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;282442]Bojangles.

the end[/QUOTE]

I support this!!!