Recruits At Game Tomorrow

Feel free to give a big Niner welcome tomorrow to a couple guys high on Lutz’s list. In attendance will be Ishmael Smith and Doneal Mack. Both guys are “A” list material and both are some of the best talent NC has to offer. And we’re in very good company, regarding their list of potential college choices. Looks like we a legitimat shot at getting these guys in Niner jerseys.

I think this is a great game for them to get the true Niner experience and a few chants/signs directed their way, might not be a bad touch.

jcl…you are a helluva source! Will be looking for those guys tomorrow for sure. :thumbsup:

[i]Originally posted by franchise49er[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 04:42 PM [b] jcl....you are a helluva source! Will be looking for those guys tomorrow for sure. :thumbsup: [/b]

I’m just the middle man. I have to give the credit to those that make it all possible. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Really hope these guys leave Halton highly impressed.

Yeah, we definitely need to get a “We want Smith” (or Ishmael), and “We want Mack” chant going. Mullis finally decided to commit to us because of chanting at Midnight Madness, so it has an influence on the guys.

I wonder if this confirms that we are going after Ish Smith more than Goode. I hope we land Mack- with his height he could play guard and small forward.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 04:52 PM [b] I wonder if this confirms that we are going after Ish Smith more than Goode. I hope we land Mack- with his height he could play guard and small forward. [/b]
Not sure but I know Ish is a Lutz favorite. And as it has been said in the other forum, it would be great to have him fill the shoes of Lee.

Pcon, did you get a chance to go see Goode play?

[b]Pcon, did you get a chance to go see Goode play?[/b]

Not yet, going to try and see him tom. after the Cincy game. Providence Day plays at Charlotte Catholic tom. at 7. If not then, next friday at Latin.

Don’t believe the poor sources on Mack (listing everyone but us). We are in very good shape with him and he would be a great addition! Ish Smith is a GREAT kid and can really play. Mom and Dad would only be a 10 minute drive away his whole college career!

[i]Originally posted by TheProvider[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 06:38 PM [b] Don't believe the poor sources on Mack (listing everyone but us). We are in very good shape with him and he would be a great addition! Ish Smith is a GREAT kid and can really play. Mom and Dad would only be a 10 minute drive away his whole college career! [/b]
Great news. Mack & Smith!!! We need the local kids!
[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 05:26 PM [b]
[b]Pcon, did you get a chance to go see Goode play?[/b]

Not yet, going to try and see him tom. after the Cincy game. Providence Day plays at Charlotte Catholic tom. at 7. If not then, next friday at Latin. [/b]

Next Thursday, North Meck plays Central Cabarrus. Good chance too see Ish Smith against the top team in the area. Skeen of course plays for N Meck.