8:00, Duquesne at Dayton[/SIZE]

Women’s games…

[SIZE=2][B][U]Sunday, March 1[/U][/B]
1:00, Rhode Island at Duquesne
1:00, Temple at George Washington
2:00, Saint Joseph’s at Dayton
2:00, Saint Louis at Richmond

[B][U]Friday-Monday, March 6-9[/U][/B]
[COLOR=Green][B]Atlantic 10 Championship, Halton Arena, Charlotte, NC[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I would have to say we have a good opportunity to finish with 3 wins, counting yesterday’s game. We are good at home and St. Bonnie is not that good, but we don’t play well on the road. I really can’t see us not making to tournament now.

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;388427]I would have to say we have a good opportunity to finish with 3 wins, counting yesterday’s game. We are good at home and St. Bonnie is not that good, but we don’t play well on the road. I really can’t see us not making to tournament now.[/QUOTE]

St. Bonnie smacked the Billikens around Wednesday, so couple that with the fact that we have yet to win a road game in conference, and I don’t think I would hatch that W just yet. Richmond has beaten us three straight times, including last year at Halton. We aren’t out of the woods yet.

U Mass and St. Bonnie still have work to do, and chances are the Bonnies will have to do it against us. But, if we tie with GW for the last spot, who will get it?

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;388427]
I really can’t see us not making to tournament now.[/QUOTE]

Keep your seeing eye dog close. The way we are playing, we may well be watching the scores Saturday evening to find out.

Charlotte has the tie breaker due to win over X.

Are we really discussing this?

The fact that we are talking about the possibility of not making our own Conference tourney makes we wonder…

Which is worse:
Not making the Conference Tourney or just making the Conference Tourney so we can get embarrassed again in front of a bigger audience??

Are we really discussing this?
No. You must be hallucinating.
U Mass and St. Bonnie still have work to do, and chances are the Bonnies will have to do it against us. But, if we tie with GW for the last spot, who will get it?

Keep your seeing eye dog close. The way we are playing, we may well be watching the scores Saturday evening to find out.

I think it’s better record of the teams we’re tied with. Since we’re 1-1, I don’t know, is it overall record? We’re pretty similar right now. GW beat Richmond on the road last night… we REALLY need to beat Richmond on Tuesday in case GW is able to win another game.

[QUOTE=TRLeader;388454]Are we really discussing this?

The fact that we are talking about the possibility of not making our own Conference tourney makes we wonder…

Which is worse:
Not making the Conference Tourney or just making the Conference Tourney so we can get embarrassed again in front of a bigger audience??[/QUOTE]

Yes, we are discussing this. It’s called reality. It’s where most of us are. Come back to it when you finish your revolution. If you can’t man up and deal with it, go hang out with the other fairweather/bandwagon fans and come back when we are in the NCAA Tourney again.

Are we really discussing this? Which is worse: Not making the Conference Tourney or just making the Conference Tourney so we can get embarrassed again in front of a bigger audience??

I have said this in another thread, I would not be suprised or shocked if we won this years tournament. Hell, I would laugh my a$$ into a coma b/c that would just be our luck this year.

Always do, especially with the Niners!

St. Bonnie smacked the Billikens around Wednesday, so couple that with the fact that we have yet to win a road game in conference, and I don't think I would hatch that W just yet. Richmond has beaten us three straight times, including last year at Halton. We aren't out of the woods yet.

So definitely didn’t know that St. Bonnie smacked St. Louis. I feel good about us beating Richmond this time around (we didn’t have Jones against them on the road and we play better at home) and I think we will get our first road conference win against St. Bonnie. But please don’t quote me on that.

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;388517]I have said this in another thread, I would not be suprised or shocked if we won this years tournament. Hell, I would laugh my a$$ into a coma b/c that would just be our luck this year.

Always do, especially with the Niners!

So definitely didn’t know that St. Bonnie smacked St. Louis. I feel good about us beating Richmond this time around (we didn’t have Jones against them on the road and we play better at home) and I think we will get our first road conference win against St. Bonnie. But please don’t quote me on that.[/QUOTE]

I really like the way you think. Go Niners! Let’s shake A-14 and AC up this year! :49ers:

I have said this in another thread, I would not be suprised or shocked if we won this years tournament. Hell, I would laugh my a$$ into a coma b/c that would just be our luck this year.

eh… why not, first year we beat X and first year we win the A-10 tourny, crazier things have happened.

2008 - 09 STANDINGS
Conference Overall
W L PCT. W L PCT.
Xavier 11 3 .786 23 5 .821
Rhode Island 11 4 .733 22 8 .733
Dayton 10 4 .714 24 5 .828
Temple 9 5 .643 17 11 .607
Duquesne 8 6 .571 17 10 .630
Saint Joseph’s 8 6 .571 15 13 .536
(7)Saint Louis 8 6 .571 17 11 .607
La Salle 7 7 .500 16 12 .571
Richmond 7 7 .500 15 14 .517
(10)Charlotte 5 9 .357 11 17 .393
Massachusetts 5 9 .357 10 17 .370
St. Bonaventure 5 10 .333 14 14 .500
George Washington 4 10 .286 10 16 .385
Fordham 1 13 .071 3 23 .115

There are a lot of scenarios left, and only one that leaves us out. Tuesday night would seal the deal.

Let’s just ****ing destroy Richmond tomorrow night and end this silly talk…

Just noticed that the Bonnies will have the entire week to prepare for us. How do you get a bye during the week [B]AND[/B] a home game after it on the last week of the season? A-10 scheduling at its finest.

Another interesting thing is that Richmond and the Bonnies are still alive for a postseason berth. Richmond needs to beat us or Xavier to guarantee a .500 season, and the Bonnies have the same scenario. If they beat us, they will still be guaranteed at least a .500 record even with a loss in the A10 Tourney. Nothing like fighting a cornered rattlesnake.