Replica Halton Arena Table- Take a look and vote

Actually, I was referring to the fact that I'd pay that if he produced more of them.

That’s what thought. Yeah, that just happened!!:tongue:

where do I sign up??? I assume I buy the table and bring to u to be pimped?

Pretty awesome. What kind of wood did you use? Is it pre-sanded? I was initially going to attempt doing that, but ended up giving up and making a much poorer one :o. I couldn’t get it NEAR smooth enough with just sanding normal plywood

if i had time to make a business out of this, i would unfortunately being an architecture student is the reason why but, it can possibly be a summer hobby-job

they are neither
the logos are printed stickers i made with photoshop

and, if i was to put a price on this table, it would be around $200

I’d pay $200 for one if you can make it this summer.

That is beyond awesome.

I’ll pay $200 for it.

PM me anytime for further contact info. I can meet you in Charlotte and pay you cash.

http://www.gotpong.com/beerpong/table/displaytable/index.php?bp_table_id=215&bp_table_submitted_by=marc%20&%20kyle

First BP table we ever built. Table of the month in October 2003, the competition wasn’t as stiff then. We built much better UNC Charlotte themed tables after but never put em on gotpong.com.

put me on the list please… that is the greatest NINER item i have ever seen… You could have a great summer job but you might want to hire help…

Dude hell yea I’d take one … I’d pay as well and I live on campus if that helps.

Ya’ll keep yapping he’s gonna raise the price. :lmao:

that is awesome. i can do $200. pm if you get serious about this.

I am absolutely 100% down for buying one of these.

Seriously man, if you have some free time and can make a good number of them, you would make stupid-awesome loot.

I don’t have the space (or the need for that matter) for a full size beer pong table…I’m a lightweight now =)

BUT- I would definitely pay you for a scaled down version. That is freakin’ awesome!

Count me in for one too!

Simply Amazing, that is the best table I’ve ever saw.

[QUOTE=spartyniner;308862][SIZE=3][B]I’m a lightweight now =)[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Get with the program, woman! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ALL IN! I’ve got space for one.

beer pong? yeah, I guess it could work for that, too.

I’d put it in my office.

It’d make a hellova conversation piece with clients.

Get with the program, woman! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ALL IN! I’ve got space for one.

Hey whatever! I still stand by my request for a jr. version of the most awesome table.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;308794]Done. PM me if you’re serious.[/QUOTE]

In before the price goes up. Well done.

I am in.