Richmond game: birthday road trip

Anyone going to this game on 1-28? Where’s some places for good food and things to see and do? – no titty bars, please. :slight_smile:
Are tix available through our ticket office so we can sit with other NINERS?

Richmond is not far of a drive- about 4 hours. Straight up I-85.

Good Eats- Tobacco Company off the cobble stone road.

Careful partying in Richmond. A DUI is an automatic 5 days in jail in Virginia.

Bottom’s UP Pizza - good eatin.

[QUOTE=BigTimeNiner;148341]Bottom’s UP Pizza - good eatin.[/QUOTE]

I should be there unless something changes with my work schedule. Then again, I live about 8 miles from UR. Couple of years ago a bunch of us got together at Baileys Tavern which is similar to The Fox and Hound. Bottom’s Up Pizza is great but the downtown location is a little far from UR. There’s a new west end location but it’s not that close to UR either. We should set something up definitely if there a enough people coming up for the game.

went there last time we played there…definately no dinning area’s within walking distance. the campus seems like it’s in the middle of the woods.

went there last time we played there...definately no dinning area's within walking distance. the campus seems like it's in the middle of the woods.

Sounds a lot like the way our campus used to be…

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;148301]Careful partying in Richmond. A DUI is an automatic 5 days in jail in Virginia.[/QUOTE]

Speaking from Experience???

[QUOTE=49erWhit;148575]Speaking from Experience???[/QUOTE]

No. Happened to to a friend of mine. I remain unicarcerated, and I plan to keep it that way. However, I am prone to streaks of douchebaggery.