Richmond Game

I have three days off, and am driving up to VA to catch the game.

Where is the pregame, who is going, who has tickets, and where can I get them?

I’m trying to get some people to go to the game, gonna ask the ticket office if I can get some tix thru them, lets get a list of who will be making the trip to Va.

I went by the ticket office, they do not have tickets for the Richmond game. If we get a group of 20+, we can get group tickets from the Richmond ticket office. Individually tickets are as low as $10. If we can get a group together, the tickets will be cheaper. E-mail me if interested in getting a group together. jfelt49er@aim.com

[QUOTE=jasonfortyniners;150282]I went by the ticket office, they do not have tickets for the Richmond game. If we get a group of 20+, we can get group tickets from the Richmond ticket office. Individually tickets are as low as $10. If we can get a group together, the tickets will be cheaper. E-mail me if interested in getting a group together. jfelt49er@aim.com[/QUOTE]

Waiting on word from NLP, but you can mark me down for four.

I’m going to be there. If anyone is interested we can meet at [URL=http://richmond.citysearch.com/profile/37454494/richmond_va/bailey_s_smokehouse_tavern.html]Bailey’s Smokehouse & Tavern[/URL]. It’s close to UR and is the place a bunch of us met up at last time the Niners were in Richmond.

[QUOTE=VA49er;150343]I’m going to be there. If anyone is interested we can meet at [URL=http://richmond.citysearch.com/profile/37454494/richmond_va/bailey_s_smokehouse_tavern.html]Bailey’s Smokehouse & Tavern[/URL]. It’s close to UR and is the place a bunch of us met up at last time the Niners were in Richmond.[/QUOTE]

Sold, I will meet you there.

I’ll be there, too! :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=Powerbait;150346]Sold, I will meet you there.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I’m just planning to walk up to the ticket office and get a ticket the day of the game. Don’t expect a sell out.

Anybody know the series record between Charlotte and UR?

[QUOTE=VA49er;150563]Anybody know the series record between Charlotte and UR?[/QUOTE]

Charlotte leads 2-1.

12/28/1973: Charlotte 112, Richmond 68 (@ Queen City Classic, Buffalo, NY)
12/8/2001: Charlotte 62, Richmond 42 (@ Charlotte)
11/30/2002: Richmond 64, Charlotte 60 (@ Richmond)

[QUOTE=run49er;150565]Charlotte leads 2-1.

12/28/1973: Charlotte 112, Richmond 68 (@ Queen City Classic, Buffalo, NY)
12/8/2001: Charlotte 62, Richmond 42 (@ Charlotte)
11/30/2002: Richmond 64, Charlotte 60 (@ Richmond)[/QUOTE]

Didn’t know we’ve only played 3 times.

I know that Niner Loud N Proud is going too.

Or so he says.

I think he’s still in India right now though,

Purchased my ticket from the UR ticket office this afternoon. Just ask for a seat behind/near the visitors bench. Price was $20. If anyone’s still looking for tickets the phone number is 1 (877) SPIDER1 and you can pick up the tickets at Will Call after 5:30 the day of the game.

Didn't know we've only played 3 times.

Wow I didn’t know that. I read this quote on the Richmond Rivals message board "[SIZE=2]On the rivalry front, Charlotte could one day be a big game. However, recently we have pretty much owned them. "[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I didn’t realize beating us once = getting owned.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=allie49er;150610]Wow I didn’t know that. I read this quote on the Richmond Rivals message board "[SIZE=2]On the rivalry front, Charlotte could one day be a big game. However, recently we have pretty much owned them. "[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I didn’t realize beating us once = getting owned.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Yea, I called him out on that with a simple “Huh?” The guy had us mixed up with some other team I guess.

Iwill be making the trip to Richmond as well for this game. Can’t wait!

877.spider-1 is the ticket office number

their arena hols 9,071 and they dont expext to sell out. there have been putting us in section 8, you can visit www.richmondspiders.collegesport.com i tihnk to view their arena, or its linked to the A10 website.

Ticket prices are $20 for section 8, there are some $17 ones in the area

BUT

the best buy is the day of the game, there are $5 tickets offered at the door, some hotel is doing that deal. you might as well just wait.

i am going with some friends, but we dont have any room in our car. i’ll be happy to travel in a group though. i have directions from the website and from mapquest. also, if you let me know you need tickets now, i’ll see how many extras i can pull from some people.

my plans are:
10AM-Leave Charlotte
3PM Arrive, eat and tailgate somewhere
7PM game time
Post game find a hotel to celebrate the win
8AM Leave Richmond

PM me or IM me on AIM at “SUPDOH”

[QUOTE=OriginalNinerNation1;150713]
BUT

the best buy is the day of the game, there are $5 tickets offered at the door, some hotel is doing that deal. you might as well just wait.
[/QUOTE]

That’s the SunTrust Bank promotion. The tickets go on sale 90 minutes before game time and are first come first serve. No idea where the seats are located though.

I’m going to Baileys Smokehouse & Tavern before the game if anyone wants to drink a few before the game.

My 4some and I will be at Bailys most likely.

I should be there…I’m pumped. Let’s go!