Rick Legrant - OLB - Buford, GA

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Rick-Legrant-113415
My niece is buddies with this kid and says he’s coming here and is not considering anyone else.
This is as far as my insider knowledge goes. Anybody know anything more?

3 star at ESPN: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/89197/rick-legrant

Rick LeGrant #6 Buford HS 2010

#6 Rick LeGrant / OLB, DE / Buford High 2012

Thanks 2k.

Buford is a good football program. Lots of talent there and there defensive players are usually tough hard nose guys. Don’t know about the kid but know the program well.

That is awesome if true. For reference, Old Dominion has only landed one espn 3 star recruit in it’s four or so years of recruiting. It’d be awesome to get a kid this well rated this early in the game.

Also, Tintin, thanks for the #scoop

I’m not sure that my 18 year old niece telling me this tidbit after seeing my Charlotte shirt would be scoop…
Anyway, I hope we hear real news on this kid soon.

I’m not sure that my 18 year old niece telling me this tidbit after seeing my Charlotte shirt would be scoop…
Anyway, I hope we hear real news on this kid soon.[/quote]

Unfortunately, someone took your news and ran with it.

Anyway, I hope we hear real news on this kid soon.[/quote]

Unfortunately, someone took your news and ran with it.[/quote]

and verified it… lol

Josh from Niner Report says it is indeed true. This staff appears to really be getting the job done on the recruiting trail. No wonder Crapp State has their panties in a wad about us.

I asked Coach Lambert at Chalk Talk if they were hearing anything about App getting uncomfortable with us being in the picture. He said not yet - but that App has been taking shots at lower level BCS guys feeling confident that if they strike out they can swoop in and take kids that had already verbaled to another FCS school. Coach said that the real recruiting doesn’t happen until the verbal so will be interesting to see it all play out.